Your Mom's House Podcast w/ Chris Hansen - Ep.624
Did you miss YMH LIVE 6? Don't worry the event of the season is now available to rent at https://ymhstudios.com/rentals! Go there now and witness the wildest YMH LIVE yet!
- Go to https://GETQUIP.com/MOM5 to get $5 off a Mouthwash Starter Kit.
- Get 25% off, up to $10 value, and zero delivery fees on your first order of $15 or more when you download the DoorDash app and enter code YMH.
- Go to https://brooklinen.com and use promo code house to get $20 off, with a minimum purchase of $100
- Go to https://WHOOP.com and use code “MOM” at checkout to save yourself 15% off today.
- Visit https://expressvpn.com/YOURMOM and you can get an extra three months of ExpressVPN FREE.
- For a limited time Rad Power Bikes offers flexible financing for as low as 0% APR! Plus FREE shipping. Text HOUSE to 64-000 today and get FREE shipping.
JEANS UP!! This is the last episode of YMH that was filmed in Los Angeles' Studio Jeans. Tom Segura and Christina P reflect on everything that happened in this studio. They then follow up with YMH staffer Chris Larson about his monthly Instagram posts, discuss why Hobby Lobby is against Halloween, and recap Tom's show at Mohegan Sun. They watch videos of a cool cop supporter, a car wash dad, and a bunch more people flubbing Bert Kreischer's name.
Chris Hansen is a television journalist and YouTube personality. He joins the Main Mommies to discuss the beginning of "To Catch a Predator," the most memorable chomos he's busted, Peter Nygard, and other stories he's currently working on. Tom and Christina introduce him to YMH All-Stars Robert Paul Champagne and Fedsmoker.