Your Mom's House Podcast - Ep. 631YMH Live 7 is now available! Watch the stream this Thanksgiving Weekend while you still can! Get your tickets here: https://livestream.ymhstudios.com/
CHICAGO! Come see Tom Segura live on his birthday, April 16! Presale starts this Wednesday at 10am local time. Get tickets at https://www.ticketmaster.com/event/04005AE7FAE32A7B and use code EVERYWHERE
- Head on over to https://Stance.com and pick out whatever styles you like. Enjoy the color and comfort of a life less ordinary… with Stance
- Go to https://saatva.com/theshit for $200 off your order
- Go to https://Squarespace.com/MOM for a free trial and when you’re ready to launch, and use the offer code MOM to save 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain
- Get your first refill FREE at https://GETQUIP.com/MOM.
- Go to https://WHOOP.com and use code “MOM” at checkout to save yourself 15% off today.
- Get 20% off and free shipping by going to https://manscaped.com/MOM.
- Download the DraftKings Sportsbook app now, use promo code MOM, bet just ONE DOLLAR on any Thanksgiving NFL game and win ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS IN FREE BETS if either team scores a point.
- Get 25% off your membership at https://Fitbod.me/MOM
We start off this week of Your Mom's House Podcast with Tom Segura and Christina P jamming to a classic #YMH banger, "Vocal Fry" by Gaping Dad! With all this vocal fry talk, we start talking about the family that made it popular, the Kardashians, and how insane of transformation Kylie Jenner has had over the years. That leads us to discussing the Travis Scott fiasco as Astro World. Tom then talks about going to sporting events with his dad, Top Dog, who has a real problem with parking/traffic anxiety. We open on a grandpa who gives an update on his brown situation, and we get another sneak peak at the primo googling skills Nadav has to offer as well as an update on airport codes! The mommies discuss how miserable Thanksgiving can be and give tips on the little things you can to make it slightly more bearable. We see the newest British rendition of our favorite garage worker and wonder what kind of revenge you can participate in legally. Eye for an eye? We then unveil a new FedSmoker video (to us) where he seems to be falling head over heels for lady he met at the district attorney's office of a town he's passing through. How would you react if FedSmoker started making a pass at you? We talk about Top Dog saying words wrong for almost no reason, like concierge, Joe Pesci, and Washington. We watch some cool clips of the guy with the pet liger and an old lady who claims to not have a stinky meow. Christina makes the claim that if Tom was single he'd be a "weird alone guy." The Apple store has one of the absolute worst in-store experiences of any company in the world, we see a cool guy withstanding quite a bit of horsepower, and we wrap with Christina's TikTok curations! Happy Thanksgiving and make sure you give thanks to those you're thankful for and try not to eat too much but also make sure you eat enough. Okay have a great week!
YMH STUDIOS IS THE HOME OF SIX AMAZING PODCASTS. EVERY WEEK, MILLIONS OF PEOPLE OF ALL RACES, RELIGIONS, NUMEROUS GENDERS, VARYING CRIMINAL RECORDS, AND DISGUSTING SEXUAL FETISHES TUNE IN FROM EVERY CONTINENT AROUND THE WORLD TO SHARE A LAUGH WITH TOM, CHRISTINA, BERT, DR. DREW, GARTH AND ALL OF THE FASCINATING, UNPREDICTABLE, AND VERY FUNNY PEOPLE WHO ARE FRIENDS WITH THEM. ALSO, TOM’S PARENTS MIGHT SHOW UP.
YMH STUDIOS ALSO PRODUCES SOME OF THE BIGGEST LIVE STREAMING SHOWS IN THE WORLD IN ADDITION TO ORIGINAL SCRIPTED AND UNSCRIPTED CONTENT. LOOK AROUND, YOU’LL FIND SOMETHING YOU LIKE.
Ep. 109 | 2 Bears, 1 Cave w/ Tom Segura & Bert KreischerBecome a paid channel member of YMH to experience an AD-FREE version of the show here : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYIgiXwJck_Pb5Nj-wIrsqg/join
- Head on over to https://Stance.com and pick out whatever styles you like. Enjoy the color and comfort of a life less ordinary… with Stance.
- Go to https://ShipStation.com and use the code CAVE to get a 60 day free trial
- To start comparing quotes and simplify insurance-buying, check out Policygenius: https://policygenius.com/2BEARS1CAVE. Thanks to Policygenius for sponsoring this video!
- Get 15% off your first order, free shipping, and a 100% satisfaction guarantee, when you go to https://MeUndies.com/BEARS
- Go to https://Amazon.com/CAVE to try Amazon Music Unlimited FREE for THREE months!
- Go to https://SkylightFrame.com and enter code BEARS to get $10 off your purchase.
It's time for 2 Bears, 1 Cave with Tom Segura and Bert Kreischer straight out of G-Bay studios! It was Bert's birthday so we reveal how Tom one-upped the last birthday gift given in the exchange: a chartered private jet. Bert starts getting anxiety about how he'll be able to top this gift and instead tries to pivot. The bears exchange some stories about jet ski accidents, a guy laughed at Bert when he said he felt skinny, and Bert has a great idea for experiencing history! They talk about how weird Hollywood casting decisions can get like with animated shows like Big Mouth, The Simpsons, Family Guy. Also, Bert decides that he's kept in a secret for long enough and he's tired of hiding it from the world. Bert Kreischer, the comedian you know and love, is coming out as fat and reveals hey burps and farts a hundred times a day and is constantly throwing up in his mouth. Is this normal? The bears then each describe their perfect day of eating while Bert begins to drool all over the table.
Join the YMH Studios email list here.
Don’t be stingy. We won’t harass you.
Ep. 143 Can't Stop, Won't Stop w/ The Booth Boys | Dr. Drew After DarkSPONSORS:
- Go to https://UPSTART.com/DRDREW and lower your monthly payments today.
- Go to https://wealthfront.com/DREW and get your first $5,000 managed for FREE, for life!
Leave a voicemail for Dr. Drew to answer on the show at (818) 253-1693 or email your question at [email protected]
We have another installment of Dr. Drew After Dark with the #BoothBoys! We start off with some of Nadav's questions about suspicious moles on the body. Then Enny wonders if his hate of sleep is objectively weird, and how he can try to bring down the amount of time he J's his D in one day. We also revisit the topics discussed in the Booth Boy dinner like back door stuff and burner phones. We then take fan questions about female libido, bleeding sacks, what the long-term effects of Taco Bell every day are, and what soreness after marital loves could mean. We watch some particularly manic TikToks from mommy Christina's curations which leads to horror when we see some jazz toes. We then answer some more listener questions about ladies who have trouble with O's after child birth and accidentally sounding with sutures! We wrap up with more questions about drinking, smoking, enjoying bedroom activities more, peeing too much, and weird dreams.
Ep. 123 The Return Of Chris | Where My Moms At?SPONSORS:
- Go to https://solostove.com and get $10 off with promo code WMMA. Plus, a lifetime warranty and FREE 30-day returns!
- Get $200 off when you go to https://saatva.com/theshit.
- Save fifteen dollars off your first visit at https://Apostrophe.com/WMMA when you use our code: WMMA.
- Go to https://SkylightFrame.com and enter code WHERE to get $10 off your purchase.
- Go to https://MANLYBANDS.com/wmma or use promo code wmma to get 25% off now through Cyber Monday!
- Go to https://Ring.com/WMMA to get a great deal on a Ring Alarm security kit today!
- Go to https://THEPILLCLUB.COM/WMMA to get your first birth control care package and donate to help more women in need of affordable birth control.
- Use code WMMA at https://pendulumlife.com to get 20% off all products!
- Go to https://PeacockTV.com to sign up and stream your reality favorites today!
WHERE MY MOMS AT!? It's the show by the Moms for the Moms. Hosted by everybody's favorite "cool mom" Christina P! Not only the most REAL show for moms, but the most interactive. An open place to admit no one really knows what they're doing.
On this week of Where My Moms At, we celebrate reaching 100k subscribers and get into Christina's rewatching of Sex And The City and the beef between Sarah Jessica Parker and Kim Cattrall. Nadav shares he's been watching the Wu Tank Clan show on Hulu and rewatching some old Nardwuar interviews. Christina shares how her youngest is changing his name every week, which is training her to be better with the whole pronoun thing. Christina and the #BoothBoys then talk about getting into fights at school along with the do's and don'ts of fight etiquette. We then welcome Sweet Chris Larson to the city of Austin! We learn about his track record and Christina pitches Chris on a sex-filled vacation... will he say yes? We do some follow-ups on AJ Soprano, gender neutral toys, and ice trays.
Christina P. wants to hear from you since she is seriously lacking in cool mom friends. If you want to share a "Pazsitzky Effect" or "Mom Hack" please call into our voicemail (213)375-5184 and let Christina know! We want to talk to as many moms across America as we can.
Tom Talks - Ep19 w/ Mark MansonMark Manson is a self-help author and blogger. He joins Tom Segura to discuss his books "The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck," "Models: Attract Women Through Honesty," and "Everything Is Fucked." Mark talks about his approach to writing self-help for people that don't like self-help, how he dealt with feelings of despair after the success of "Subtle Art," his beliefs about social media, and what it's like working with Will Smith, whose memoir he's currently in the process of co-authoring.
Ep. 24 con Carmen Lynch | Tom Segura en Español (ENGLISH SUBTITLES)PATROCINADOR:
- Así que busque Zelle® en su aplicación bancaria hoy.
Bienvenida a otro episodio de Tom Segura En Español. Mi invitado hoy es Carmen Lynch, una comediante de España. Insta/Twitter/TikTok: @carmencomedian
Podcast: “The Human CentiPOD” on SiriusXM, iTunes, Spotify