Your Mom's House Podcast - Ep. 586Become a paid channel member of YMH to experience an AD-FREE version of the show here : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYIgiXwJck_Pb5Nj-wIrsqg/join
- Go to https://Saatva.com/theshit to save $225 on your order
- Turn your “Goodbye” into someone else's “Hello” with Mercari. Start buying and selling when you download today from the App Stores or at https://Mercari.com.
- Go to https://Squarespace.com/MOM for a free trial and when you’re ready to launch, use the offer code MOM to save 10% off your first purchase
of a website or domain!
- Go to https://ExpressVPN.com/YOURMOM to get an extra three months of ExpressVPN for free!
- Get some silliness in your life and check out Comedy Bang! Bang! - new episodes available every week on Stitcher, Apple Podcasts, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts!
- Go to https://Freshly.com/MOM for $40 off your first two orders.
- Go to https://Theragun.com/MOM right now and get your Gen 4 Theragun today!
NOW THERE'S A COOL GUY!! Tom Segura and Christina P start off this episode of YMH by watching a super cool guy's underwear unboxing. They also take a look at a language coach's lesson on the word "won," AEW commentators flubbing Bert Kreischer's name, a demiboy pronoun lecture, Fedsmoker confronting a newspaper publisher, Tom explaining to Larry King, in the iconic "Saka Souffle" interview, that he wishes he could dunk, and more. The Main Mommies officially announce their move to Austin, TX, review submissions for the "King POV" contest, recap a neighbor fight that Tom overheard, and pay tribute to Comedy Store pianist Jeff Scott.
YMH STUDIOS IS THE HOME OF SEVEN AMAZING PODCASTS. EVERY WEEK, MILLIONS OF PEOPLE OF ALL RACES, RELIGIONS, NUMEROUS GENDERS, VARYING CRIMINAL RECORDS, AND DISGUSTING SEXUAL FETISHES TUNE IN FROM EVERY CONTINENT AROUND THE WORLD TO SHARE A LAUGH WITH TOM, CHRISTINA, BERT, DR. DREW, JOSH POTTER, GARTH AND ALL OF THE FASCINATING, UNPREDICTABLE, AND VERY FUNNY PEOPLE WHO ARE FRIENDS WITH THEM. ALSO, TOM’S PARENTS MIGHT SHOW UP.
YMH STUDIOS ALSO PRODUCES SOME OF THE BIGGEST LIVE STREAMING SHOWS IN THE WORLD IN ADDITION TO ORIGINAL SCRIPTED AND UNSCRIPTED CONTENT. LOOK AROUND, YOU’LL FIND SOMETHING YOU LIKE.
Ep.63 | 2 Bears 1 Cave w/ Tom Segura & Bert KreischerDid you miss partying with the bears this New Years Eve? You still have until January 11 to catch all the action at https://ymhstudios.com/livestream
- Get your first visit absolutely free at https://ForHims.com/bears
- Get 10% off your first 3 months at https://Ritual.com/BEARS
- Download the World Series of Poker app and use promo code WSOPBEARS for ONE MILLION bonus chips when you sign up.
- Head to https://Policygenius.com right now to get started. When it comes to insurance, it’s nice to get it right.
- You can try ShipStation FREE for 60 days when you use offer code CAVE at https://ShipStation.com
- Get 15% off your order at https://BuyRaycon.com/bears
- Go to https://HelloFresh.com/cave10 and use code cave10 to get 10 free meals free plus free shipping!
- Go to https://Feetures.com/CAVE to get $10 off your first pair!
Tom Segura is back in the studio with Bert Kreischer for this episode of 2 Bears, 1 Cave. The Bears start off by discussing Dr. Dre's brain aneurysm, Kumail Nanjiani's fitness regimen, and recapping their New Year's Eve live show. They respond to listener emails about original thoughts and large penis problems. They call Bert's father to discuss what he does for a living, and wrap up by brainstorming which of the world's monarchies is the most fun?
Join the YMH Studios email list here.
Don’t be stingy. We won’t harass you.
Ep. 98 Fart Crimes w/ Josh Potter | Dr. Drew After DarkSPONSORS:
- Go to http://hellofresh.com/80drdrew and use code 80drdrew to get $80 off including free shipping!
- Calm is offering a special limited time promotion of 40% off a Calm
Premium subscription at https://www.Calm.com/Drdrew
Josh Potter joins Dr. Drew this week. They both start off with sharing their recent COVID test experiences and apparently, Potter is upset he was not treated as nicely! We get into how Southern California is the current epicenter for COVID and how Drew wants to go to the front lines and help out. We get into all the COVID related questions from the listeners, and oh boy were you creative! Also, turns out Potter has a PhD in lady farts and shares a couple pages of his research! We then find out that farts are considered criminal in most cultures. All this and more on this week's Dr. Drew After Dark!
Ep. 80 Who Wins Dinner? | Where My Moms At PodcastSPONSORS:
- Go to https://AdamAndEve.com and use the offer code WMMA to get
50% off just about any item plus 10 FREE Gifts!
- Get $15 off your first visit with a board-certified dermatologist at https://Apostrophe.com/WMMA and use our code: WMMA.
- Go to https://DrinkBev.com/WMMA or use code WMMA at checkout to
receive 20% off your first purchase & FREE shipping.
WHERE MY MOMS AT!? It's the show by the Moms for the Moms. Hosted by everybody's favorite "cool mom" Christina P! Not only the most REAL show for moms, but the most interactive. An open place to admit no one really knows what they're doing.
It's just the Main Mommy for this episode of WMMA. She discusses her pronunciation of the word 'anyways,' her experience with COVID-19, recent alien news, the worst years in history, and wheelchair Barbies. She responds to #MomHacks about a yellow funnel for ladies, incentivizing kids with timers, and healthy bento boxes. She also answers some "What Would Christina P Do?" questions, reviews listener Pazsitzky Effects, watches some parenting TikToks and reads follow-ups regarding parent lies.
Christina P. wants to hear from you since she is seriously lacking in cool mom friends. If you want to share a "Mom Fail" or "Mom Hack" please call into our voicemail (213)375-5184 and let Christina know! We want to talk to as many moms across America as we can.
UNLIIIMITED (EP 15) | The Josh Potter ShowSPONSORS:
-Go to https://HelloFresh.com/JoshPotter10 and use code joshpotter10 for 10 free meals, with free shipping!
Welcome back to the Josh Potter Show. Josh starts this episode off by issuing an apology for not recording an episode last week. He gives an update on Russell Wilson aka Sussell Wilson and takes a look at a video of him referring to himself as "Mr. Unlimited." He also discusses pronunciation of Tua Tagovailoa's name, Josh Jacobs succumbing to the Roach Curse, and Tom Segura's basketball injury. He watches DeAndre Hopkins respond to criticism in a press conference, as well as O.J. Simpson weighing in on the matter. Potter reports on Denver Bronco Von Miller allegedly hoping for a miscarriage, the Coronavirus baby boom, and Malia Obama’s boyfriend who had to quarantine with the former president. Josh also responds to listener feedback about eating people, favorite drops, and the phrase “please to be.” Josh names himself queef of the week and plays an impressive queef submission by Molly Stewart.
- Josh Potter Links
- Your Moms House Links
Tom Talks - Ep3 w/ DJ PremierSPONSORS:
- Go to https://www.babbel.com/ and get Babbel's special offer of three months free with a purchase of a three month subscription with promo code MOM.
- Go to https://www.adameve.com/ and enter offer code YMH at checkout, and get 10 tantalizing FREE gifts!
- Get 10% off site-wide when you use promo code MOM at https://truff.com/
- Get Honey for free at https://www.joinhoney.com/MOM
Get ready, because this week Tom Segura talks to one of his top hip hop idols, DJ Premier! They go over Preemo's musical inspirations, his methods, and what it was like to work on some of the most iconic songs/albums in hip hop like Nas's Illmatic and Notorious B.I.G.'s Unbelievable. Preemo sheds light on working with Jay-Z, J Dilla, Gang Starr, Limp Bizkit and more!