Your Mom's House Podcast - Ep. 625Become a paid channel member of YMH to experience an AD-FREE version of the show here : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYIgiXwJck_Pb5Nj-wIrsqg/join
- Go to https://ShipStation.com, click on the microphone at the top, and enter in YMH, to get a 60-day free trial, just in time for the holidays!
- Go to https://saatva.com/theshit for $200 off your order
- Go to https://Squarespace.com/MOM for a free trial and when you’re ready to launch, and use the offer code MOM to save 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain
- Go to https://LiquidIV.com and enter code "MOM" for 25% off
- Download Best Fiends FREE today on the Apple App Store or Google Play
- Try Theragun for THIRTY-DAYS starting at only $199 by going to https://Therabody.com/MOM and get your Gen 4 Theragun today!
- Save up to 65% off your subscription when you go to https://BABBEL.com/MOM.
- Go to https://ForHims.com/mom and get your first visit absolutely free!
Your Mom's House Podcast officially makes its transition to Austin and debuts the first episode from the brand new studio! Tom Segura and Christina P also debut "The One Glove Comic," and we ask to please not comment "Daddy" under this post, for real. We then check out Chris Larson's newest social media post welcoming you to October with some birthday shout outs, giving some Halloween tips, and explaining what the weekend is. Christina then gives an update that she thinks her fear of vomit is over! So we try it out and put it to the test! We get an update from one of the all time classics Machines Within guy, someone stole Christina's name for her special, and Tom has a funny story from the road with Matt Fulchiron. Christina brings up an interesting development about the ol' poo pile story Tom's been telling for YEARS... Is he lying? We try and get to the bottom of how boneless chicken wings are made, and talk about some of the sweet Austin food the boys are trying out. Tom and Christina share what it was like when Brad Kreishler stayed with them a week ago... he drank a lot. Then we wrap up this show with some TikToks and debuting Christina's rap video with Kreayshawn!
YMH STUDIOS IS THE HOME OF SIX AMAZING PODCASTS. EVERY WEEK, MILLIONS OF PEOPLE OF ALL RACES, RELIGIONS, NUMEROUS GENDERS, VARYING CRIMINAL RECORDS, AND DISGUSTING SEXUAL FETISHES TUNE IN FROM EVERY CONTINENT AROUND THE WORLD TO SHARE A LAUGH WITH TOM, CHRISTINA, BERT, DR. DREW, GARTH AND ALL OF THE FASCINATING, UNPREDICTABLE, AND VERY FUNNY PEOPLE WHO ARE FRIENDS WITH THEM. ALSO, TOM’S PARENTS MIGHT SHOW UP.
YMH STUDIOS ALSO PRODUCES SOME OF THE BIGGEST LIVE STREAMING SHOWS IN THE WORLD IN ADDITION TO ORIGINAL SCRIPTED AND UNSCRIPTED CONTENT. LOOK AROUND, YOU’LL FIND SOMETHING YOU LIKE.
Ep. 102 | 2 Bears, 1 Cave w/ Tom Segura & Bert KreischerBecome a paid channel member of YMH to experience an AD-FREE version of the show here : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYIgiXwJck_Pb5Nj-wIrsqg/join
- Get three extra months free at https://ExpressVPN.com/CAVE.
- Go to https://WHOOP.com and use code “CAVE” at checkout to save yourself 15% off today.
- Go to https://HelloFresh.com/CAVE14 and use code CAVE14 for up to 14 free meals plus free shipping!
- Get 25% off when you go to https://LiquidIV.com and use code BEARS at checkout
It's another episode of 2 Bears, 1 Cave with Tom Segura and Bert Kreischer out of Austin and we're getting decadent! Bert tries to talk less and ask Tom more questions about what he values. We get into how big of an impact Chris Rock has had on him. We then get a little too much insight on Bert's experience in the bathroom. Bert then wants to find out what luxury means to Tom as they discuss, whiskey, cigars, watches and more! Tom then gets into what it was like to get the car he's been fantasizing about for more than 15 years. Tom shares a devastating meme of Bert and almost dies laughing. The bears then try to imagine their wives with hot throat tattoos and discuss possible matching tattoos for themselves.
Join the YMH Studios email list here.
Don’t be stingy. We won’t harass you.
Ep. 137 Fugue State w/ The Booth Boys | Dr. Drew After DarkSPONSORS:
- Find out how much Upstart can lower your monthly payments at https://UPSTART.com/DRDREW.
- Get 10% off your first month at https://betterhelp.com/AFTERDARK
- Go to https://Brooklinen.com and use promo code DREW to get $20 off, with a minimum purchase of $100.
On this episode of Dr. Drew After Dark, Dr. Drew and the Booth Boys discuss Drew's new book "It Doesn't Have to Be Awkward," "soaking," and hemorrhoids. They respond to listener questions about corn in brown, scars, ball size, drug tests, dead people smells, and more! They also watch some of Christina P's TikTok curations which include a creepy birdhouse, an update from cool life coach Kevin Samuels, a dude who is proud to stink, a person who is addicted to eating butter, and a cannibal Tok!
Ep. 118 Bye Bye Bunk Bed | Where My Moms At?SPONSORS:
- Visit https://OLIVEANDJUNE.com/WMMA and use code WMMA for 20% off your first Mani System!
- Get 20% off your order, plus free shipping, when you visit https://ETTITUDE.com/wmma and enter promo code wmma.
- To get free shipping on FightCamp, go to https://JoinFightCamp.com/MOMS.
- Look for Zelle® in your banking app today!
- To get $10 off your purchase of a Skylight Frame just go to https://SkylightFrame.com and enter code CHRISTINA .
- Go to https://Ring.com/WMMA for a special offer on a Ring Alarm Security kit today.
WHERE MY MOMS AT!? It's the show by the Moms for the Moms. Hosted by everybody's favorite "cool mom" Christina P! Not only the most REAL show for moms, but the most interactive. An open place to admit no one really knows what they're doing.
It's Mommy Tina and the Booth Boys once again for this episode of Where My Moms At. Christina talks about riding her Sea-Doo, her favorite period pieces, teenage hangout spots, and playing with fire. She responds to listener voicemails and emails about solutions to her bunk bed problem, nicknames for private parts, preparing to have a second child, and how to spell "Aiyaiyai!." She wraps up with a round of "Pazsitzky Effects."
Christina P. wants to hear from you since she is seriously lacking in cool mom friends. If you want to share a "Pazsitzky Effect" or "Mom Hack" please call into our voicemail (213)375-5184 and let Christina know! We want to talk to as many moms across America as we can.
Tom Talks - Ep19 w/ Mark MansonMark Manson is a self-help author and blogger. He joins Tom Segura to discuss his books "The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck," "Models: Attract Women Through Honesty," and "Everything Is Fucked." Mark talks about his approach to writing self-help for people that don't like self-help, how he dealt with feelings of despair after the success of "Subtle Art," his beliefs about social media, and what it's like working with Will Smith, whose memoir he's currently in the process of co-authoring.