Your Mom's House Podcast - Ep.602 w/ Justin MartindaleBecome a paid channel member of YMH to experience an AD-FREE version of the show here : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYIgiXwJck_Pb5Nj-wIrsqg/join
- Download Best Fiends FREE today on the Apple App Store or Google Play
- Go to https://Whoop.com and use code "Yourmom" for 15% off
- Go to https://squarespace.com/MOM for a free trial and when you’re ready to launch, use the offer code MOM to save 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain.
- Go to https://www.expressvpn.com/YOURMOM to get an extra three months of ExpressVPN for free
- Head to https://policygenius.com/ to save up to $1,055 per year on your home and auto insurance rates
-Go to https://Nutrafol.com and use promo code YMH to save 20% off your first month’s subscription plus free shipping
JEANS UP!! Tom Segura and Christina P start off this week's episode of YMH by discussing Orson Welles' famous Paul Masson champagne commercial, Zac Efron in 17 Again, taking pictures with fans, and Bert Kreischer's birthday present for Tom. Christina also shows off the birthday cake she had specially made for him. They watch videos of a guy showing off his dad bod, a remix of the Indian bee attack from a couple weeks ago, and a clip of Tom's early stand-up. They read listener emails from a girl who went on a date with Tony Johns, and another who cleaned up bodily fluids at Disneyland.
Justin Martindale is a comedian and the host of the "Glitter and Garbage" podcast. He joins the Main Mommies to discuss TikTok, life as a gay man, the doctor who insists having sex with men doesn't make you gay, and hooking up with straight guys. Tom and Tina help Justin create a Grindr profile, and show him videos of YMH All-Star RPC, "Horrible or Hilarious" videos, and Christina's TikTok curations for this week.
YMH STUDIOS IS THE HOME OF SIX AMAZING PODCASTS. EVERY WEEK, MILLIONS OF PEOPLE OF ALL RACES, RELIGIONS, NUMEROUS GENDERS, VARYING CRIMINAL RECORDS, AND DISGUSTING SEXUAL FETISHES TUNE IN FROM EVERY CONTINENT AROUND THE WORLD TO SHARE A LAUGH WITH TOM, CHRISTINA, BERT, DR. DREW, GARTH AND ALL OF THE FASCINATING, UNPREDICTABLE, AND VERY FUNNY PEOPLE WHO ARE FRIENDS WITH THEM. ALSO, TOM’S PARENTS MIGHT SHOW UP.
YMH STUDIOS ALSO PRODUCES SOME OF THE BIGGEST LIVE STREAMING SHOWS IN THE WORLD IN ADDITION TO ORIGINAL SCRIPTED AND UNSCRIPTED CONTENT. LOOK AROUND, YOU’LL FIND SOMETHING YOU LIKE.
Ep. 79 | 2 Bears, 1 Cave w/ Tom Segura & Josh PotterCheck out Josh's new YouTube channel here:
- Go to https://Saatva.com/theshit to save $200 on your order
- Go to https://us.pandora.net/Bears to start shopping or find a store near you.
- Head to https://Policygenius.com right now to get started. When it comes to insurance, it’s nice to get it right.
- Go to https://www.shipstation.com, click on the microphone at the top of the page, and type in CAVE for a 60-day free trial.
- Go to https://Whoop.com and use code "Bears” at checkout to save yourself
15% off today.
- Go to https://SAFishing.com/CAVE to get five face shields for the price of on
Today on 2 Bears 1 Cave, Josh Potter fills in for Bert to talk about everything from new tour dates to living in Los Angeles. To start things off, Potter shotguns a Bud Light seltzer, discusses how his eye sight is getting worse, then tells the story of falling into a moat on his way to do a podcast. Then, Tom and Josh talk about talking to your kids about weed, hearing your parents have sex and chores they hate the most. Next, Potter explains that baseball saved his life during quarantine, the NHL is the worst sports league and how Bills fans have the most fun at football games. Lastly, Tom and Potter talk about the leftover belongings of Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein and how much Potter hates Los Angeles weather.
Join the YMH Studios email list here.
Don’t be stingy. We won’t harass you.
Ep. 114 Coming Up In May w/ Chase O'Donnell | Dr. Drew After DarkSPONSORS:
- Get 10% off your first month of online therapy at https://betterhelp.com/afterdark
- Visit https://getsunday.com/drdrew to get $20 off your custom lawn plan at checkout!
- Go to https://stamps.com/ click the microphone at the top of the homepage, and enter promo code DRDREW for a 4-week trial PLUS free postage and a digital scale.
Today on Dr. Drew After Dark, comedian Chase O'Donnell joins the show. First, Drew details the origin of Dr. Drew's show and asks Chase about any past trauma and/or experiences she's had in her life. Next, Chase and Drew discuss having anxiety at work and whether or not toilet seat covers actually protect you. Then, Chase explains how she got into comedy through the Disney channel and tells Drew about her first open mic when she took 5 shots. After that, Drew and Chase answer some emails about guys sitting to pee and tingly parts while drinking. Lastly, they reply to some voicemails in regards to D-repair, chiropractic care for babies and have a very hot debate about men standing up to wipe.
Ep. 96 Don't Think About It w/ Chase O'Donnell | Where My Moms At PodcastSPONSORS:
- Go to https://AdamAndEve.com and enter code WMMA for 20% off the new Breathless toy or up to 50% off almost any other one item plus free shipping!
- Go https://magicspoon.com/WMMA and use promo code WMMA at checkout to save $5 off your order
- Try 5 pairs of glasses at home for free at https://WarbyParker.com/wmma.
- Go to https://AzunaFresh.com today and use promo code WMMA for 20% off your new favorite odor eliminator
WHERE MY MOMS AT!? It's the show by the Moms for the Moms. Hosted by everybody's favorite "cool mom" Christina P! Not only the most REAL show for moms, but the most interactive. An open place to admit no one really knows what they're doing.
This week, Christina brings on one of her favorite millennial comedians, Chase O'Donnell! We find out what the kids are into these days as well as what they were into back in the day! We compare the cute boys of Cobra Kai to the cute boys of Zach and Cody's Suite Life! We discuss shaving, learning to drink, and face tattoos. The ladies review some Pazsitzky Effects, Mom Fails, and weigh in on some questions from moms! Then Chase and Christina spiral into looking up Brad Pitt's Play Girl photos as well as other celebrities.
Christina P. wants to hear from you since she is seriously lacking in cool mom friends. If you want to share a "Pazsitzky Effect" or "Mom Hack" please call into our voicemail (213)375-5184 and let Christina know! We want to talk to as many moms across America as we can.
Tom Talks - Ep10 w/ Andrew SantinoAndrew Santino is a comedian, actor and host of the podcasts "Whiskey Ginger" and "Bad Friends." He joins Tom Segura to discuss their favorite cars, what it's like shooting "Dave," their feelings about going on auditions, smoking weed with Joey Diaz, drinking with Bert Kreischer, and more!