Ep. 99 | 2 Bears, 1 Cave w/ Ari Shaffir & Bert KreischerSPONSORS:
- Go to https://EstablishedTitles.com/BEARS to become a Lord today and get 10% off.
- Go to https://babbel.com and use promo code BEARS for an extra three months of Babbel FREE.
- Head to https://PolicyGenius.com/CAVE to get started right now. Policygenius. When it comes to insurance, it’s nice to get it right.
- Go to https://WHOOP.com and use code “Bears” at checkout to save yourself 15% off today.
- Get 20% Off + Free Shipping at https://Manscaped.com/BEARS
- Go to https://Amazon.com/CAVE to try Amazon Music Unlimited FREE for 30 days!
- Visit https://SimpliSafe.com/bears for 20% off your entire new system and your first month of monitoring service FREE, when you enroll in Interactive Monitoring.
Ari Shaffir sits in for Tom Segura with Bert Kresicher for this episode of 2 Bears, 1 Cave. Ari and Bert discuss the "NYC Still Rising After 20 Years" comedy benefit at Madison Square Garden that Tom performed at. They try to guess the lineup which also included Jimmy Fallon, Jon Stewart, Pete Davidson, Amy Schumer, Dave Chappelle, Chris Rock, Bill Burr, John Mulaney and many more. Bert shares a video from a surfer who talks about exploiting places you visit, which leads to a conversation about geo-tagging. They also talk Bert's Red Rocks show, Sober October, ugly people wearing face masks, and debate about which of them is the better backgammon player.
2 BEARS, 1 CAVE IS ONE OF THE TOP COMEDY PODCASTS IN THE WORLD HOSTED BY BEST FRIENDS AND STAND UP COMICS BERT KREISCHER AND TOM SEGURA. EVERY WEEK THEY GET TOGETHER, SHARE STORIES AND LAUGH – USUALLY ABOUT SOMETHING RIDICULOUS OR IMPROBABLE THAT BERT SAID. THEY TALK A LOT OF SH*T AND CHALLENGE EACH OTHER OVER EVERYTHING, BUT ULTIMATELY THEY REALLY ARE BESTIES. PLUS BERT IS FAT.