Ep. 90 | 2 Bears, 1 Cave w/ Tom Segura & Marc MaronThe second leg of the I'm Coming Everywhere Tour is here! Go to https://TomSegura.com/tour and use code TOMMY to access the pre-sale this Wednesday, July 21st at 10am. Take advantage of this opportunity and get your tickets before they sell out!
- Go to https://BlueChew.com and get your first month FREE when you use our promo code BEARS at checkout, just pay $5 shipping.
- Go to https://LiquidIV.com and use the code BEARS for 25% off anything you order!
- Go to https://babbel.com and use promo code BEARS for an extra three months of Babbel FREE.
- Get 15% off your order at https://BuyRaycon.com/bears
- Go to https://Vuori.com/BEARS and receive 20% off your first purchase, free shipping on any U.S. orders over $75, and free returns.
- Go to https://Whoop.com and use code "Bears” at checkout to save yourself
15% off today.
- Go to https://HelloFresh.com/cave14 and use code cave14 for 14 free meals, including free shipping!
- Find your Starbucks Tripleshot Energy online or at your local store.
Today on 2 Bears 1 Cave, Tom is joined by Marc Maron. To start things off, the guys talk about the benefits of doing coke, getting out of a DUI and Maron's new podcast, Dark Fonzie. Next, Marc talks about being a morning radio host and how he's transitioning into being an actor. After that, Marc explains his opinions on moving to Austin, and talks about some of his favorite BBQ restaurants in Texas. Then, Tom and Marc discuss smoking meats with a Traeger grill, how to properly cook fish and one of Marc's favorite stores, Fish King. Last, Marc talks about what it's like to be an actor, and his experience interviewing famous musicians like Bruce Springsteen and Paul McCartney.
2 BEARS, 1 CAVE IS ONE OF THE TOP COMEDY PODCASTS IN THE WORLD HOSTED BY BEST FRIENDS AND STAND UP COMICS BERT KREISCHER AND TOM SEGURA. EVERY WEEK THEY GET TOGETHER, SHARE STORIES AND LAUGH – USUALLY ABOUT SOMETHING RIDICULOUS OR IMPROBABLE THAT BERT SAID. THEY TALK A LOT OF SH*T AND CHALLENGE EACH OTHER OVER EVERYTHING, BUT ULTIMATELY THEY REALLY ARE BESTIES. PLUS BERT IS FAT.