Your Mom's House Podcast - Ep.638
Become a paid channel member of YMH to experience an AD-FREE version of the show here : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYIgiXwJck_Pb5Nj-wIrsqg/join
- Go to https://Saatva.com/theshit and get $200 off your mattress!
- Get 20% off your first 4 orders when you go to
https://ImperfectFoods.com and use promo code YMH
- Go to https://Babbel.com/MOM for up to 65% off your subscription.
- Check out https://Fiverr.com and receive 10% off your first order by using our code MOM.
- Go to https://Stamps.com/mom for a special offer that includes a 4-week trial, free postage, and a digital scale
- Download the DraftKings Sportsbook app now, use promo code MOM, and get FIFTY SIX TO ONE ODDS on any NFL team. Bet just FIVE DOLLARS and win TWO HUNDRED EIGHTY IN FREE BETS if your team wins.
Welcome back to the Mommydome with Tom Segura and Christina P! We open with trying to figure out how and why people need to itch so much and some possible DIY remedies. Tom shares how he's donating clothes to poor people, Christina brings up a revelation about a dog shows, and we take a look at a scrum play therapist. The main mommies talk about rowdy crowds, working out, music in Ubers rides, and we go deep into heavy metal screaming. Christina is noticing more diversity at her standup shows, we talk about rights, and philosophers and their life styles. We see videos of a cool guy from the UK harassing a female officer AND an old school FedSmoker interaction. What an episode!