Your Mom's House Podcast - Ep. 633
Become a paid channel member of YMH to experience an AD-FREE version of the show here : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYIgiXwJck_Pb5Nj-wIrsqg/join
- Visit https://ExpressVPN.com/yourmom and get an extra three months FREE.
- Download the DoorDash app and enter code YMH for 25% off and zero delivery fees on your first order of $15 or more.
- Go to https://Brooklinen.com and use promo code house for $20 off with a minimum purchase of $100.
- Go to https://WHOOP.com and get 15% off when you use the code MOM at checkout.
- Go to http://LIQUIDIV.COM and use code MOM at checkout to get 25% off ANYTHING you order!
- Go to https://JoinFightCamp.com/HOUSE to get an additional pair of gloves for free and save over $200.
Pull them up all the way over your head! This week Tom Segura and Christina P start off with discussing twins, if Tom actually has fun, and the differences between how the main mommies raise the boys. We open the show with a clip of a super cool guy hitting on ladies at the gym and causing a scene. Is he the son of FedSmoker? We then watch clips of a lunatic crusading for acceptance and understanding of a super stigmatized group, an enraged Uber driver, and we talk about wild bumper sticker culture. We see Patty's doppelganger give a sermon, discuss why compliments from black people are the best kind of compliment you can get, and we try to find a video of an Asian guy crushing "I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston. Will Nadav find it? We have a new video from "I turn into a telescope" guy and he's got some information to share with us. We go through a few Horrible or Hilarious and a fun bunch of Christina's TikTok curations.