Your Mom's House Podcast - Ep. 630
YMH Live 7 is TOMORROW! Don't miss it! Get your tickets here: https://livestream.ymhstudios.com/
- Pack your bags for the trip of a lifetime in The Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip, streaming only on Peacock. Go to https://PeacockTV.com to sign up.
- Go to https://ShipStation.com, click on the microphone at the top, and enter in YMH, to get a 60-day free trial, just in time for the holidays!
- Go to https://saatva.com/theshit for $200 off your order
- Get 25% off, up to $10 value, and zero delivery fees on your first order of $15 or more when you download the DoorDash app and enter code YMH.
- Go to https://brooklinen.com and use promo code house to get $20 off, with a minimum purchase of $100
- Go to https://WHOOP.com and use code “MOM” at checkout to save yourself 15% off today.
- Go to https://JoinFightCamp.com/HOUSE to get an additional pair of gloves for free all November
- Go to https://Talkspace.com and get $100 off your first month with the promo code YMH.
- Take advantage of SimpliSafe’s early Black Friday deals and get 50% off your new home security system by visiting https://SIMPLISAFE.com/yourmom.
This week, Christina P and #GloveComic Tom Segura start off with a jam from the past "Greezy" by Ghost Kru and get remember how cool Chuck Woolery was/is! We see an MMA fighter give a post fight interview loaded with YMH references, the mommies share what they did for their anniversary, and Tom reveals he really wants to get into some specific drugs. We test if Christina still has an aversion to vomit, we discuss all the variables that make a good road trip, and how only family knows how to make you crazy. Tom shares stories about Charo and Top Dog, Christina shares some stories about her cool dad, and we find someone at a city council who is as concerned about #BonelessChickenWings as Christina! We then hear an INCREDIBLE Fart Simpson prank call with a Charo sound board! We watch Chris Larson's November post and learn a cool car tip and get reminded that Thanksgiving is coming up! Tom and Christina watched the new M. Night Shyamalan movie "Aged" and are pretty surprised he gave himself such a big role. We talk about actors that don't age at all like Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise and Paul Rudd. We take a look at Leonardo DiCaprio's cool dating habits, how legitimately cool Jack Nicholson is, Steve Harvey's memo to his staff, and Christina's latest batch of TikToks!