Your Mom's House Podcast - Ep. 629
YMH Live 7 is happening November 18! Get your tickets here: https://livestream.ymhstudios.com/
- Go to https://ShipStation.com, click on the microphone at the top, and enter in YMH, to get a 60-day free trial, just in time for the holidays!
- Go to https://saatva.com/theshit for $200 off your order
- Go to https://Squarespace.com/MOM for a free trial and when you’re ready to launch, and use the offer code MOM to save 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain
- Go to https://LiquidIV.com and enter code "MOM" for 25% off
- Head to https://policygenius.com to get started right now. When it comes to insurance, it's nice to get it right
- Download Best Fiends FREE today on the Apple App Store or Google Play
- Try Theragun for THIRTY-DAYS starting at only $199 by going to https://Therabody.com/MOM and get your Gen 4 Theragun today!
- Save up to 65% off your subscription when you go to https://BABBEL.com/MOM.
This week on YMH with Tom Segura and Christina P. #TheGloveComic is back and he's putting that glove in your face! We have a super cool guy giving us a super cool message to all the ladies out there (with a Thanksgiving theme)! We talk about Anne Heche and Ellen Degeneres, bush sizes, and betas that don't eat butts. The main mommies are celebrating their anniversary and they're trying to figure out how they should celebrate 13 years together. Christina talks about Hungarian drinking culture and her cool dads growing up. We get an update on what Tom and Christina are watching: the new season of Netflix's "You," Game of Thrones and Squid Game! Why are Koreans so good at drama? Let's call Bobby Lee and find out! Christina brings her up her favorite new documentary out of the UK, "Breastfeeding My Boyfriend." We review some Horrible or Hilarious and watch some really cool confrontations in public, which leads to the main mommies to share some of their own crazy confrontations. Christina shares a couple stories she's never shared before (even with Tom) about what a lunatic goth kid she was. We wrap up with a bunch of heart felt TikTok curations by Christina!