Your Mom's House Podcast - Ep. 625
Become a paid channel member of YMH to experience an AD-FREE version of the show here : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYIgiXwJck_Pb5Nj-wIrsqg/join
- Go to https://ShipStation.com, click on the microphone at the top, and enter in YMH, to get a 60-day free trial, just in time for the holidays!
- Go to https://saatva.com/theshit for $200 off your order
- Go to https://Squarespace.com/MOM for a free trial and when you’re ready to launch, and use the offer code MOM to save 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain
- Go to https://LiquidIV.com and enter code "MOM" for 25% off
- Download Best Fiends FREE today on the Apple App Store or Google Play
- Try Theragun for THIRTY-DAYS starting at only $199 by going to https://Therabody.com/MOM and get your Gen 4 Theragun today!
- Save up to 65% off your subscription when you go to https://BABBEL.com/MOM.
- Go to https://ForHims.com/mom and get your first visit absolutely free!
Your Mom's House Podcast officially makes its transition to Austin and debuts the first episode from the brand new studio! Tom Segura and Christina P also debut "The One Glove Comic," and we ask to please not comment "Daddy" under this post, for real. We then check out Chris Larson's newest social media post welcoming you to October with some birthday shout outs, giving some Halloween tips, and explaining what the weekend is. Christina then gives an update that she thinks her fear of vomit is over! So we try it out and put it to the test! We get an update from one of the all time classics Machines Within guy, someone stole Christina's name for her special, and Tom has a funny story from the road with Matt Fulchiron. Christina brings up an interesting development about the ol' poo pile story Tom's been telling for YEARS... Is he lying? We try and get to the bottom of how boneless chicken wings are made, and talk about some of the sweet Austin food the boys are trying out. Tom and Christina share what it was like when Brad Kreishler stayed with them a week ago... he drank a lot. Then we wrap up this show with some TikToks and debuting Christina's rap video with Kreayshawn!