Your Mom's House Podcast - Ep.614 w/ George Perez
Become a paid channel member of YMH to experience an AD-FREE version of the show here : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYIgiXwJck_Pb5Nj-wIrsqg/join
- Go to https://saatva.com/theshit to get $200 off your next order
- Try BlueChew FREE when you go to https://BlueChew.com and use our promo code MOM at checkout, just pay $5 shipping.
- Go to https://Squarespace.com/MOM for a free trial and when you’re ready to launch, and use the offer code MOM to save 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain
- Policygenius has saved customers an average of $1,250 per year on their home and auto insurance. Head to https://policygenius.com to get started right now.
- Save up to 65% off your subscription when you go to https://BABBEL.com/MOM.
- Go to https://WHOOP.com and use code “Yourmom” at checkout to save yourself 15% off today.
- Get 20% off and free shipping by going to https://manscaped.com/MOM.
JEANS UP!! Tom Segura and Christina P discuss their favorite cool guys, "Halston" on Netflix, the girl Tom saw on a plane wearing only a bikini, and Austin, Texas weather talk. They watch videos of some cool road rage, CP's TikToks, and take a look at photos of Christina's scoot scoot and her injury.
George Perez is a comedian and host of the George Perez Stories podcast. He joins Tom Segura to discuss taking a break from stand-up because of prison, strip clubs in different cities, getting gang tattoos, and more. They watch videos of a cool lady singing on the subway, Adriana Chechik describing her weekend schedule, a dude who breaks bad news to people, and some "Horrible or Hilarious" videos.