Your Mom's House Podcast - Ep.612 w/ Johnny Pemberton
Become a paid channel member of YMH to experience an AD-FREE version of the show here : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYIgiXwJck_Pb5Nj-wIrsqg/join
- Go to https://saatva.com/theshit for $200 off your order.
- Use code HOUSE for 50% off 2 or more pairs at https://shadyrays.com - Buy One, Get One Free.
- Get 25% off, up to $10 value, and zero delivery fees on your first order of $15 or more when you download the DoorDash app and enter code YMH.
- Go to https://brooklinen.com and use promo code house to get $20 off, with a minimum purchase of $100.
- Go to https://GETQUIP.com/MOM5 to get $5 off a Mouthwash Starter Kit.
- Go to https://LIQUIDIV.COM and enter code "MOM" for 25% off
- Go to https://ForHims.com/mom and get your first visit absolutely free!
- Go to at https://www.blackriflecoffee.com/MOM and use code: MOM at
checkout for 20% off your purchase and your first coffee club order!
HOME HERE NOW!!! Christina P zooms in from Austin, Texas to chat with Tom Segura about names that would suck to have, Nadav taking his lunch home in a trash bag, what his Christian name should be, Austin chit chat, the show "Couples Therapy," and more. They watch a cool video of Rajneesh discussing democracy.
Johnny Pemberton is an actor, comedian, and the host of the "Live to Tape" podcast. He joins Tom Segura to discuss GHB, car accidents, big fakers, Armie Hammer, Matt Lauer, and Enny's brown schedule. They watch some "Horrible or Hilarious" videos, a cool guy explaining why women like older men, a guy looking for single moms to hit him up, a dude who insists he isn't a cuck, a cool swinger couple, and a batch of Christina's TikTok curations.