Your Mom's House Podcast - Ep.601 w/ Yannis Pappas
- Go to https://saatva.com/theshit to get $200 your order!
- Go to https://stamps.com, click on the Microphone at the TOP of the homepage and type in MOM for a 4-week trial, free postage and a digital scale.
- Go to https://keeps.com/MOM to receive your first month of treatment for free.
- Go to https://squarespace.com/MOM for a free trial and when you’re ready to launch, use the offer code MOM to save 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain
- Go to https://whoop.com and use code YOURMOM at checkout to save yourself 15% off today.
- Try BlueChew FREE when you go to https://bluechew.com and use our promo code MOM at checkout - just pay $5 shipping.
- Go to https://vuoriclothing.com/pages/ymh to receive 20% off your first purchase, and free shipping on any U.S. orders over $75 and free returns.
- Visit https://getsunday.com/YMH to get $20 off your custom lawn plan at checkout!
- Go to https://hellofresh.com/YMH12 and use code YMH12 for 12 free meals including free shipping!
Today on Your Mom's House, comedian Yannis Pappas joins the crew to talk about New York, West coast versus East coast comedians, and being single in Miami. Next, Yannis explains how comics are incredibly similar to serial killers and they try to determine whether or not they would rather hook up with a trans-girl or trans-boy. Then, they talk about the love/hate relationship of New York, tough comedy clubs, and disruptive audiences. Lastly, Tom and Christina show Yannis their current favorite TikTok's including a 57 year old nice guy, selling panties and the difference between a hooker and a wife.