Your Mom's House Podcast - Ep. 586 | REUPLOADED
This episode was originally uploaded on 1/13/21 but was taken down due to copyright issues, so we took out that chunk and reuploaded. Enjoy!
- Go to https://Saatva.com/theshit to save $225 on your order
- Turn your “Goodbye” into someone else's “Hello” with Mercari. Start buying and selling when you download today from the App Stores or at https://Mercari.com.
- Go to https://Squarespace.com/MOM for a free trial and when you’re ready to launch, use the offer code MOM to save 10% off your first purchase
of a website or domain!
- Go to https://ExpressVPN.com/YOURMOM to get an extra three months of ExpressVPN for free!
- Get some silliness in your life and check out Comedy Bang! Bang! - new episodes available every week on Stitcher, Apple Podcasts, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts!
- Go to https://Freshly.com/MOM for $40 off your first two orders.
- Go to https://Theragun.com/MOM RIGHT now and get your Gen 4 Theragun today!
NOW THERE'S A COOL GUY!! Tom Segura and Christina P start off this episode of YMH by watching a super cool guy's underwear unboxing. They also take a look at a language coach's lesson on the word "won," AEW commentators flubbing Bert Kreischer's name, a demiboy pronoun lecture, Fedsmoker confronting a newspaper publisher, Tom explaining to Larry King, in the iconic "Saka Souffle" interview, that he wishes he could dunk, and more. The Main Mommies officially announce their move to Austin, TX, review submissions for the "King POV" contest, recap a neighbor fight that Tom overheard, and pay tribute to Comedy Store pianist Jeff Scott.