Your Mom's House Podcast - Ep. 574 w/ Cody Ko
Become a paid channel member of YMH to experience an AD-FREE version of the show here : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYIgiXwJck_Pb5Nj-wIrsqg/join
- Go to Saatva.com/theshit to save $225 on your order
- Go to Squarespace.com/MOM for a free trial and when you’re ready to launch, use the offer code MOM to save 10% off your first purchase
of a website or domain!
- Get $5 off and ZERO delivery fees on your first order of $15 or more when you download the DoorDash app and enter the code MOM.
- Go to Brooklinen.com and use code MOM for 10% off your first order.
- Go to WHOOP.com and enter “YOURMOM” at checkout to save 15%!
- When you purchase a three month subscription, Babbel.com will give you 3 additional months for FREE with Promo Code "MOM
- Go to LiquidIV.com and enter code "MOM" for 25% off
GOOD MORNING MY 18+ QUEENS! Tom Segura and Christina P start off this episode of Your Mom's House by discussing the proper pronunciation Megan, and then watch another video of Shaggy 2 Dope from Insane Clown Posse reading some more YMH references. The main mommies also discuss foreign films, their petition to change the name of the San Francisco 49ers, and the mommy that got a very cool YMH tattoo. They watch a man who can't handle a needle, a foreign coach slap his players, a cool guy cleaning his ear with a drill, and more!
Cody Ko is a YouTuber, comedian, podcaster, and rapper. He joins Tom and Christina to discuss collabing with Dhar Mann, his time on the Duke diving team, starting out on Vine, and more. He watches a South Texas slush challenge, a baboon throw a monkey at children, a kid who got in trouble for vandalizing Halloween decorations, and some of Christina's TikToks.