Your Mom's House Podcast - Ep. 563 w/ Brian Simpson
Tom and Christina are doing a LIVE podcast COMPLETELY uncensored, un-blurred, and with VERY special guests. Get your tickets to this virtual event happening August 14 @ 5pm PST here: https://OnLocationLive.com/YourMomsHouse . Can't make it to the live showing? It will be available ON-DEMAND for a full week after it streams!
- Go to Squarespace.com/MOM for a free trial and when you’re ready to launch, use the offer code MOM to save 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain!
- Go to forhims.com/momfor a free online visit
- Get 20% Off and Free Shipping at Manscaped.com/MOM.
- Head to Policygenius.com right now to get started on finding the best home insurance for you.
- Get 3 additional months free if you go to Babbel.com, and use promo code [MOM] on your three month subscription.
Come on Mark, don't be stingy! Tom Segura and Christina P start this episode of Your Mom's House by listening to one of their favorite recent fan songs, a tribute to the Mousepad Cool Guy. They discuss the Netflix reality series "Love on the Spectrum" that they've become obsessed with, and then look at some cool videos from a YouTuber named Dhar Mann. They discuss Nadav's new haircut, Joe Rogan and Joey Diaz moving to Texas, and revisit Ed Asner's cool guy lookalike. They wrap up the solo segment by playing a round of Horrible or Hilarious?
Brian Simpson is a stand-up comedian and host of the "BS" podcast. He joins the main mommies to discuss his stages of quarantine, his quarantine purchases, and give advice to mommies that had written in. He is introduced to the Ed Asner cool guy, the doll walker, Dhar Mann, and watches some of Christina's TikTok curations. They wrap up by watching a viewer-submitted parody of the Mousepad Cool Guy featuring Bert Kreischer.