Your Mom's House Podcast - Ep. 570 w/ Ian Bagg
Become a paid channel member of YMH to experience an AD-FREE version of the show here : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYIgiXwJck_Pb5Nj-wIrsqg/join
- Go to Squarespace.com/MOM for a free trial and when you’re ready to launch, and use the offer code MOM to save 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain
- Download Best Fiends FREE on the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Get 15% off your order at BuyRaycon.com/ymh!
- Go to Whoop.com and enter “YOURMOM” at checkout to save 15%
- When you purchase a three month subscription, Babbel.com will give you 3 additional months for FREE with Promo Code "MOM"
- Go to LiquidIV.com and enter code "MOM" for 25% off
Tom Segura and Christina P start off this episode of Your Mom's House by discussing Christina's accent. They listen to a recent favorite fan song "Don't Be Stingy" by Hendawg which launches a conversation about Leo's famous video. They watch a video of Joe Biden farting during a speech, a couple pillow fighting, an update from the Gmail cool guy, a fart that turned into a brown, a rant about messy men, and more! They respond to listener emails about RPC, an Ed Asner cake, and a mommy who got the cops called on them because of the show.
Ian Bagg is stand-up comedian, and host of Around the Bagg. He has a new hilarious comedy album out called "Everybody Wants Some" available on all audio platforms! He joins the main mommies to discuss their trip to Africa, crowd work, bombing on stage, finding dead bodies, and stupid comedy clubs. He watches Norm's poutine, a cool guy's message to Mark Zuckerberg, a guy whose goal is to look like a parrot, Christina's TikToks, and more!