Your Mom's House Podcast - Ep. 569 w/ Duncan Trussell
You get tickets to our second live virtual podcast yet? Don't wait! It's going down this Friday September 18 at 5pm PT/8pm ET available world wide! Get tickets here: https://ymhvirtual.com/
- Go to ExpressVPN.com/YOURMOM today and you can get an extra three
- Get a 4-week trial PLUS free postage AND a digital scale without any long-term commitment at Stamps.com, clicking the microphone at the top of the homepage and enter: MOM
- Go to GetRoman.com/MOM today and if approved, you’ll get fifteen dollars off your first order of ED treatment.
- Download the DraftKings app NOW and use code MOM for a chance to get a free shot at MILLIONS of DOLLARS in prizes this week!
- Go to Whoop.com and enter “YOURMOM” at checkout to save 15%
TRY IT OUT! Tom Segura and Christina P start off this episode of Your Mom's House with a clip of Shaggy 2 Dope from Insane Clown Posse dropping some YMH references on his podcast. They then respond to listener emails about the Ed Asner vs. Sissy of Freemont St. debate, scrum eating, chiropractic adjustments, an encounter with Fedsmoker, and more. Tom and Tina also discuss pointless holidays, lame movie posters, and take a look at the Mousepad Cool Guy's Instagram profile. They watch videos of an antimasker in Walmart, an update from Tony Johns, a dude singing about his member, a kickboxing accident, and tennis player Novak Djokovic hitting a line judge with a tennis ball. They wrap up the solo segment with a TikTok about what wet white people smell like, prompting a discussion on the subject.
Duncan Trussell is an actor, stand-up comedian, and host of The Duncan Trussell Family Hour. He joins the main mommies to discuss moving out of Los Angeles, having brother husbands, Trump and Biden, and more. They show him videos of the Conspiracy Cool Guy, variations of septic tank swimming, several of Ed Asner's classics, a dude talking about male virginity, and a round of Christina's TikToks.