Ep. 99 I Like It All w/ Dr. Debra Soh | Where My Moms At?
- Go to https://AdamAndEve.com and enter code WMMA for 50% off one item and 10 free gifts!
- Get $15 off your first visit with a board-certified dermatologist at https://Apostrophe.com/WMMA and use our code WMMA.
- Get 20% Off + Free Shipping, with the code WMMA at https://Manscaped.com
- Visit https://HookedOnPhonics.com/WMMA, and receive your first month for just $1.
- Go to https://MunkPack.com enter the code WMMA at checkout to save 20% your purchase
- Get Honey for FREE at https://JoinHoney.com/WMMA.
WHERE MY MOMS AT!? It's the show by the Moms for the Moms. Hosted by everybody's favorite "cool mom" Christina P! Not only the most REAL show for moms, but the most interactive. An open place to admit no one really knows what they're doing.
This week, Dr. Debra Soh joins Christina P to discuss what she's spent her career researching: gender! Christina was fascinated with Dr. Soh's book "The End of Gender," and wanted to get into the details around gender and sexuality. We get into dysmorphia, hormones, social norms and so much more! Check out Dr. Soh's book on Amazon and her new podcast "The Dr. Debra Soh Podcast!"
Christina P. wants to hear from you since she is seriously lacking in cool mom friends. If you want to share a "Pazsitzky Effect" or "Mom Hack" please call into our voicemail (213)375-5184 and let Christina know! We want to talk to as many moms across America as we can.