Ep. 98 Borderline w/Ryan Sickler | Where My Moms At Podcast
- Go to https://saatva.com/theshit to get $200 off your next order
- Go to https://ShadyRays.com and use Code: MOMS for 50% off 2 or more pairs - Buy One, Get One Free.
- Go to https://GetSunday.com/WMMA for $20 off your custom lawn plan!
- Go to https://HarperWilde.com/wmma today so you can get 20% off your first purchase
- Go to https://AzunaFresh.com today and use promo code WMMA for 20% off your new favorite odor eliminator
- Go to https://PlushCare.com/WMMA and start your free 30-day trial!
- Get 10% off your first 3 months at https://Ritual.com/WMMA
- For a limited time get 15% off your pair of UE FITS True Wireless Earbuds at https://ue.com/fits when you use promo code WMMA at checkout.
WHERE MY MOMS AT!? It's the show by the Moms for the Moms. Hosted by everybody's favorite "cool mom" Christina P! Not only the most REAL show for moms, but the most interactive. An open place to admit no one really knows what they're doing.
On this week's episode, Christina is joined by comedian and host of "The HoneyDew" podcast Ryan Sickler. Ryan and Christina discuss generational trauma, borderline personality disorder, food fights in school, Demi Lovato's frozen yogurt controversy, and Ryan's webseries with Tom Segura, "Cutman." Ryan also discusses the four times he's tried to save a life, three of which were successful. As always they respond to listener follow-ups and Pazsitzky Effects.
Christina P. wants to hear from you since she is seriously lacking in cool mom friends. If you want to share a "Pazsitzky Effect" or "Mom Hack" please call into our voicemail (213)375-5184 and let Christina know! We want to talk to as many moms across America as we can.