Ep. 96 | 2 Bears, 1 Cave w/ Tom Segura & Roy Wood Jr.
- Go to www.BlueChew.com to try it for FREE when you use our promo code BEARS at checkout and just pay $5 shipping.
- Go to www.BlendersEyewear.com and enter promo code BEARSVIP to get 15% off
- Get your Bud Light Retro Summer Tie Dye Variety Pack at www.budlight.com/delivery or pick it up at your local neighborhood grocery, convenience or liquor store
- Go to www.ShipStation.com and use the code CAVE to get a 60 day free trial
- Check out www.FIVERR.com and receive 10% off your first order by using the code CAVE
- Download the DraftKings app NOW and use code BEARS to get a FREE shot at MILLIONS of DOLLARS in prizes with your first deposit!
Bert Kreischer is out for this episode of 2 Bears, 1 Cave, but Roy Wood Jr. joins Tom Segura in his place. Roy and Tom talk about Roy's podcast "Roy's Job Fair" in which he interviews people with interesting jobs. This leads Roy to discuss the various jobs he had when he was young, including one where he worked in a hospital kitchen with a man who was stealing pills from the patients. Roy also discusses getting arrested, and working at Golden Corral while he was on probation. Tom and Roy also talk about cancel culture, Shane Gillis being fired from SNL, Janet Jackson's Super Bowl nip slip, and the times Roy got suspended on terrestrial radio. Roy recounts his experience taking over for Ari Shaffir as the host of "This Is Not Happening," and the backlash Ari got for his Kobe Bryant tweet. Tom and Roy wrap up by discussing airplane etiquette, and the time Roy accidentally played an "adult video" on a plane.