Ep. 95 I Gotta Write That Down | Where My Moms At Podcast
- Get $15 off your first visit with a board-certified dermatologist at https://Apostrophe.com/WMMA and use our code WMMA.
- Get 25% off when you go to https://liquidiv.com/ and use code WMMA at checkout.
- Go to https://SkylightFrame.com and enter code CHRISTINA to get $10 off your purchase.
- Go to https://RebateKey.com and check out everything they offer rebates on, sign up for free!
- Go to https://Prose.com/mom for a FREE in-depth hair quiz and 15% off your first order.
- Get 10% off your first 3 months at https://Ritual.com/WMMA
WHERE MY MOMS AT!? It's the show by the Moms for the Moms. Hosted by everybody's favorite "cool mom" Christina P! Not only the most REAL show for moms, but the most interactive. An open place to admit no one really knows what they're doing.
This week, Christina discusses DMX's passing, "The Mom Song" she recorded with Kreayshawn, Popeye, and why she brought a jug of milk to the office. She responds to listener emails and voicemails about coffee in the bathroom, Cobra Kai, her 72 hour "milking" schedule, getting kids to eat veggies, and more! She watches a "Mom Hack" video that shows how to do laundry for free, as well as a batch of Pazsitzky Effects.
Christina P. wants to hear from you since she is seriously lacking in cool mom friends. If you want to share a "Pazsitzky Effect" or "Mom Hack" please call into our voicemail (213)375-5184 and let Christina know! We want to talk to as many moms across America as we can.