Ep. 94 Who Needs Plates? w/ Rob Iler | Where My Moms At Podcast
- Go to https://saatva.com/theshit to get $200 off your next order
- Go to https://AdamAndEve.com and enter code WMMA for 50% off one item and 10 free gifts!
- Go to https://juneshine.com/WMMA or use code WMMA at checkout to claim 20% off and free shipping site wide
- Go to https://SkylightFrame.com and enter code CHRISTINA to get $10 off your purchase.
- Go to https://PlushCare.com/WMMA and start your free 30-day trial!
- Go to https://GetSunday.com/WMMA for $20 off your custom lawn plan!
- Head to https://Ancestry.com/WMMA to start your free trial today!
On today's Where My Mom's At?, Rob Iler from the Sopranos stops by to chat with Christina. First, Rob talks about his podcast with Kassem G. and Jamie-Lynn Sigler called Pajama Pants. Next, Rob reveals he's got a date after the show and discloses to Christina that he has some habits he needs to stop before having a girlfriend. Next, Rob talks about growing up a child actor, getting a job on the Sopranos at age 12 and the relationships he made on the show. Then, Rob goes in depth on his party lifestyle when he was younger and how he knew it was time to stop after a birthday party at Madison Square Garden. After that, Christina and Rob go through some Pazsitzky effects including washing your shower curtain, using a toilet brush and Rob announces his own Pazsitzky effect that everyone should hear.