Ep. 87 | 2 Bears, 1 Cave w/ Tom Segura & Greg Fitzsimmons
Become a paid channel member of YMH to experience an AD-FREE version of the show here : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYIgiXwJck_Pb5Nj-wIrsqg/join
- Purchase at https://BlackRifleCoffee.com/BEARS and use code: BEARS at
checkout for 20% off your purchase and your first coffee club order!
- Get your first visit absolutely free at https://ForHims.com/bears
- Get the retro summer tie dye variety pack for a limited time this summer! You can get them delivered right to your door by going to https://BudLight.com/delivery or pick it up at your local neighborhood grocery, convenience or liquor store
- To start comparing quotes and simplify insurance-buying, check out Policygenius: https://www.policygenius.com/cave. Thanks to Policygenius for sponsoring this video!
- Check out https://FIVERR.com and use code CAVE to receive 10% off your first order
- Go to https://creditkarma.com/WINMONEY to sign up for free and start winning Instant Karma
Today on 2 Bears 1 Cave, comedian, writer and host Greg Fitzsimmons steps in for Bert Kreischer. First, Tom Segura and Greg discuss going out to gay bars, Bert's hygiene, and Greg talks about meeting Jon Voight on a plane. Then, Greg discusses his time working on the Ellen DeGeneres show, hooking up with girls from comedy shows, and his dad bod. Next, Tom and Greg discuss how good they'd be at performing oral on a a man, online trolls, and Tom tells a crazy story about the Mexican cartel. After that, Greg and Tom open up about his anger issues, physical parents and trying to have better parenting tendencies. Last, Tom and Greg talk about their kids growing up, moving to Texas and the benefits of being fat in cold weather.