Ep. 79 | 2 Bears, 1 Cave w/ Tom Segura & Josh Potter
Check out Josh's new YouTube channel here:
- Go to https://Saatva.com/theshit to save $200 on your order
- Go to https://us.pandora.net/Bears to start shopping or find a store near you.
- Head to https://Policygenius.com right now to get started. When it comes to insurance, it’s nice to get it right.
- Go to https://www.shipstation.com, click on the microphone at the top of the page, and type in CAVE for a 60-day free trial.
- Go to https://Whoop.com and use code "Bears” at checkout to save yourself
15% off today.
- Go to https://SAFishing.com/CAVE to get five face shields for the price of on
Today on 2 Bears 1 Cave, Josh Potter fills in for Bert to talk about everything from new tour dates to living in Los Angeles. To start things off, Potter shotguns a Bud Light seltzer, discusses how his eye sight is getting worse, then tells the story of falling into a moat on his way to do a podcast. Then, Tom and Josh talk about talking to your kids about weed, hearing your parents have sex and chores they hate the most. Next, Potter explains that baseball saved his life during quarantine, the NHL is the worst sports league and how Bills fans have the most fun at football games. Lastly, Tom and Potter talk about the leftover belongings of Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein and how much Potter hates Los Angeles weather.