Ep. 78 | 2 Bears, 1 Cave w/ Tom Segura & Bert Kreischer
Become a paid channel member of YMH to experience an AD-FREE version of the show here : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYIgiXwJck_Pb5Nj-wIrsqg/join
- Go to https://Feetures.com/CAVE to get $10 off your first pair!
- Go to https://Keeps.com/BEARS to get your first month of treatment for free!
- Go to https://vuoriclothing.com/BEARS/ and receive 20% off your first purchase, free shipping on any U.S. orders over $75, and free returns.
- Check out https://FIVERR.com and use code CAVE to receive 10% off your first order
- Go to https://Whoop.com and use code "Bears” at checkout to save yourself 15% off today.
- Go to https://hellofresh.com/cave12/ and use code cave12 for 12 free meals, including free shipping!
Today on 2 Bears 1 Cave, Tom and Bert start off by talking about the latest details in the Michael Rappaport and Kevin Durant altercation. Next, inspired by Nick Cannon's list of 5 rappers that can fight, Tom and Bert list the comedians they think they could beat up. Bert also says he may be up for fighting rapper, The Game but then remembers a time when he got beat up by a 13-year-old. Then, Tom teaches Bert about QAnon and thinks Bert would be a perfect ambassador for QAnon based on his belief of conspiracy theories. After that, Tom and Bert talk about bringing sex toys into your marriage, Bert's sleeping habits on tour and a shopping mall in Singapore where you can buy clothes during the day and d-touches at night.