Ep. 73 Dangerous Playgrounds | Where My Moms At Podcast
- Discover the New Michelin® CrossClimate® 2 tires at https://MichelinMan.com
- To work your magic with OxiClean, go to https://OxiClean.com/tryme and order a free sample
- Go to https://SkylightFrame.com and use code CHRISTINA to get $10 off your purchase of a Skylight Frame
- Go to https://Talkspace.com or download the Talkspace app and use promo code WMMA for $100 off your first month
- Receive a free 80mL diffuser when you subscribe at https://SimplyEarth.com/wmma
WHERE MY MOMS AT!? It's the show by the Moms for the Moms. Hosted by everybody's favorite "cool mom" Christina P! Not only the most REAL show for moms, but the most interactive. An open place to admit no one really knows what they're doing.
Christina starts off this episode of WMMA by watching a TikTok of a mom being asked non-stop questions by her toddler while eating her lunch. She watches another in which two young girls sing a song teaching an important life lesson: "Don't be polite to men that creep you out." CP discusses James Bond movies and the female equivalent: Sex and the City. She responds to listener-submitted Michelin "Driving with Kids" stories, and watches another TikTok regarding care task morality. The Main Mommy talks dangerous playgrounds with Nadav, and responds to follow-up emails about teens wanting to cuddle, ratting out siblings and Sunday morning mouth kisses.
Christina P. wants to hear from you since she is seriously lacking in cool mom friends. If you want to share a "Mom Fail" or "Mom Hack" please call into our voicemail (213)375-5184 and let Christina know! We want to talk to as many moms across America as we can.