Ep. 71 Gross Boy Stuff | Where My Moms At Podcast
- Discover the New Michelin® CrossClimate® 2 tires at MichelinMan.com
- Go to magicspoon.com/WMMA and use code WMMA at checkout to get free shipping.
- Go to AdamAndEve.com and use code WMMA to get 50% off plus 10 free gifts!
- Go to KushyDreams.com and enter code WMMA for 20% off your next order
- Want to try Kin Euphorics for yourself? Just go to kineuphorics.com/ChristinaP to get 15% off for the next 30 days.
- Go to Apostrophe.com and get fifteen dollars off your first visit when you use code WMMA
WHERE MY MOMS AT!? It's the show by the Moms for the Moms. Hosted by everybody's favorite "cool mom" Christina P! Not only the most REAL show for moms, but the most interactive. An open place to admit no one really knows what they're doing.
Christina P starts this episode of WMMA off by discussing child toilet locks, which she has since installed after the previous episode. The main mommy then takes a look at a TikTok of some rambunctious kids at Redlands Skate Park. She discusses Sean Connery's stance on hitting women, LeeAnn Kreischer's beej manual "Sex Tips for Straight Women from a Gay Man," and reveals her five point plan for husband maintenance. She answers some "What Would Christina P Do?" questions, reacts to Michelin "Driving with Kids" stories, and discusses cigarettes with Nadav in the booth. Later in the episode Christina is joined by fellow varsity mom Stefani Schweda Jerard via Zoom to discuss gross boy stuff, sneaky teenage daughters, and using social media to spy on your kids. CP wraps up this episode with some follow-up listener emails regarding her bathroom coffee station, ranch, as well as some #MomHacks.
Christina P. wants to hear from you since she is seriously lacking in cool mom friends. If you want to share a "Mom Fail" or "Mom Hack" please call into our voicemail (213)375-5184 and let Christina know! We want to talk to as many moms across America as we can.