Ep. 64 Two Dads w/ Riaz Patel | Where My Moms At Podcast
- Discover the New Michelin® CrossClimate® 2 tires at MichelinMan.com.
- Go to magicspoon.com/WMMA and use code WMMA at checkout to get free shipping.
- Register your child at LaurelSprings.com/wmma today and receive a waived registration fee.
- Head to Ancestry.com/WMMA to get your AncestryHealth kit today!
- To work your magic with OxiClean, go to OxiClean.com/tryme and order a free sample
- Get 20% off your first order and free shipping in the US when you head over to NoDaysWasted.CO/WMMA and use promo code “WMMA” at checkout.
WHERE MY MOMS AT!? It's the show by the Moms for the Moms. Hosted by everybody's favorite "cool mom" Christina P! Not only the most REAL show for moms, but the most interactive. An open place to admit no one really knows what they're doing.
Riaz Patel is a reality television producer and father of two. He joins Christina P for this episode of WMMA to discuss being a gay dad, growing up in rural West Virginia as a Pakistani immigrant, what it's like going through airport security for him, mom judgement, differences between straight and gay couples, raising kids to have manners, and more!
Christina P. wants to hear from you since she is seriously lacking in cool mom friends. If you want to share a "Mom Fail" or "Mom Hack" please call into our voicemail (213)375-5184 and let Christina know! We want to talk to as many moms across America as we can.