Ep. 132 Not Today Jesus w/Kati Morton | Where My Moms At?
- Go to https://Saatva.com/theshit to get $200 off ANY mattress of your choice!
- Go to https://Vegamour.com/WMMA and use code WMMA to save 20% on your first order!
- Right now, when you purchase a 3-month Babbel subscription, you’ll
get an additional 3 months for FREE. That’s 6 months, for the price of 3! Just go to https://Babbel.com and use promo code WMMA.
- Full-season plans start at just $119, and you can get 20% off when you visit https://GetSunday.com/WMMA20 at checkout!
- Right now, you can get 15% off your first order when you visit https://ThriveCausemetics.com/MOM
WHERE MY MOMS AT!? It's the show by the Moms for the Moms. Hosted by everybody's favorite "cool mom" Christina P! Not only the most REAL show for moms, but the most interactive. An open place to admit no one really knows what they're doing.
AYO MOMS, WHERE YOU AT??? It's another episode of Where My Moms At, this time with one of our favorite therapists, Kati Morton! Christie and Kati start the conversation off talking about the struggle of balancing being a mother and having a career (and life!), the luxury of living alone, and... the queen of England? That's right, Ms. Pants and Kati indulge in their shared affinity for English culture and current events. Kati gives her professional take on eating disorders, and social media commenters, "Jack the old Texan" gives his professional take on "crayon", and a listener champions Christina's fun new nose blowing technique. Then some classic Pazsitzky Effects?? You don't wanna miss this episode!
Christina P. wants to hear from you since she is seriously lacking in cool mom friends. If you want to share a "Pazsitzky Effect" or "Mom Hack" please call into our voicemail (213)375-5184 and let Christina know! We want to talk to as many moms across America as we can.