Ep. 126 Mrs. Pants w/Chase O'Donnell | Where My Moms At?
- Go to https://Saatva.com/theshit and get $200 off your mattress!
- Save fifteen dollars off your first visit at https://Apostrophe.com/WMMA when you use our code: WMMA.
- Look for Zelle® in your banking app today to send money to family and friends no matter where they bank in the U.S.
- Go to https://WMMA.MYFITNESSPAL.com and use code WMMA to get a one-month premium membership for FREE
- Use code WMMA at https://pendulumlife.com to get 20% off all products!
- Go to https://BreezeAirbrush.com/WMMA and you’ll receive 50% OFF their airbrush makeup system PLUS free shipping!
- Now’s the time to listen together. Go to https://audible.com/listentogether
- Register for an account at https://Stance.com and use code WMMA to get 15% off your first purchase.
WHERE MY MOMS AT!? It's the show by the Moms for the Moms. Hosted by everybody's favorite "cool mom" Christina P! Not only the most REAL show for moms, but the most interactive. An open place to admit no one really knows what they're doing.
Hey mommies! It's another week of Where My Mom's At! This week, comedian Chase O'Donnell makes another return appearance! She starts the episode by sharing what it's like to tour with Christina, and recaps times where Mommy P intentionally embarrassed her. They then discuss their social lives growing up, from Chase's "Disney Channel" innocence, to Christina's goth vibes. They involve the booth, and discuss what age they all lost their v cards, including a heavy story from Danny, the newest booth boy. Lastly, Chase brings her most recent "Millennial Powerpoint", a presentation intended to keep boomer moms and dads up to speed with all the new trends!
Christina P. wants to hear from you since she is seriously lacking in cool mom friends. If you want to share a "Pazsitzky Effect" or "Mom Hack" please call into our voicemail (213)375-5184 and let Christina know! We want to talk to as many moms across America as we can.