Ep. 125 No Red Flags | Where My Moms At?
- Go to https://solostove.com and use promo code WMMA to get $10 off plus a lifetime warranty and FREE 30-day returns.
- Go to https://OVERLAND.com/WMMA to get the best, highest-quality sheepskin slippers on the market PLUS free shipping and free returns.
- Go to https://talkspace.com and get $100 off your first month with the promo code WMMA.
- Register for an account at https://Stance.com and get 15% off your first purchase.
- Visit https://ETTITUDE.com/wmma and enter promo code wmma to get 20% off your order, plus free shipping.
- Go to https://Ring.com/WMMA to get a great deal on a Ring Alarm security kit today!
- Go to https://THEPILLCLUB.COM/WMMA to get your first birth control care package and donate to help more women in need of affordable birth control.
- Go to https://SkylightFrame.com and enter code WHERE to get $10 off your purchase.
- Go to https://ShipStation.com, click on the microphone at the top, and enter code WMMA to get a 60-day free trial.
WHERE MY MOMS AT!? It's the show by the Moms for the Moms. Hosted by everybody's favorite "cool mom" Christina P! Not only the most REAL show for moms, but the most interactive. An open place to admit no one really knows what they're doing.
This week, Christina is at her wits' end trying to figure out the gender of an employee she likes at the store she frequents. What's the best way for her to be respectful about it? We discuss the difficulties of getting to places on time and how charming Peter Dinklage is. We listen to some voicemail follow ups on cleaning shoes and puke bowls. We go over a couple of listener submitted Pazsitzky Effects about changing shower heads, getting new pillows, and general tips on undergarments and stained mattresses. Christina pitches some red flags to the booth boys: would you rather a lady with long sharp claw nails of a lady REALLY into horoscopes. Christina wonders if Enny will ever teach a dating class and we get into VH1's "The Pick Up Artist." Christina answers some listeners' "What Would Christina P Do" about dating with an age gap and keeping unsolicited advice at bay.
Christina P. wants to hear from you since she is seriously lacking in cool mom friends. If you want to share a "Pazsitzky Effect" or "Mom Hack" please call into our voicemail (213)375-5184 and let Christina know! We want to talk to as many moms across America as we can.