Ep. 124 TikTok Crybaby | Where My Moms At?
- Dipsea is offering an extended 30 day free trial when you go to https://DipseaStories.com/WMMA
- Get 20% off any new subscription with promo code WMMA at https://littlepassports.com.
- Go to https://AdamandEve.com and enter offer code WMMA at checkout to get 50% off almost any one item and 10 tantalizing FREE gifts!
- Save fifteen dollars off your first visit at https://Apostrophe.com/WMMA when you use our code: WMMA.
- Get 25% off when you go to https://LIQUIDIV.COM and use code WMMA at checkout.
Go to https://StoryWorth.com/wmma and save $10 on your first purchase!
- Go to https://SkylightFrame.com and enter code WHERE to get $10 off your purchase.
- Go to https://BreezeAirbrush.com/WMMA to receive 50% OFF your airbrush makeup system PLUS free shipping!
- Download Switchcraft for free and unlock the magical mystery!
- Head to https://FahertyBrand.com/WMMA and use code WMMA at checkout to get 20% off your first purchase.
WHERE MY MOMS AT!? It's the show by the Moms for the Moms. Hosted by everybody's favorite "cool mom" Christina P! Not only the most REAL show for moms, but the most interactive. An open place to admit no one really knows what they're doing.
Mommy ChrisJeansa starts off with reviewing the House of Gucci movie and complaining about Adam Driver's sex appeal and how he should stick to Lena Dunham. Christina shares her community guideline violations on TikTok and she is UPSET; why can't the cry babies on TikTok just chill and be cool with craziness? Christina talks about Dave Chappelle's recent visit to his old high school and how refreshing his perspective is about people's opinions. We then take a tangent and discuss 4chan, Anonymous, crypto currency, and bank robbing. We get an update on Christina's kids, talk about working in the service industry, and listen to some follow up voicemails about bread bags and ice trays. We get some Pazsitzky Effects about buying yourself cake and take a look at holiday treats that are mostly terrible.
Christina P. wants to hear from you since she is seriously lacking in cool mom friends. If you want to share a "Pazsitzky Effect" or "Mom Hack" please call into our voicemail (213)375-5184 and let Christina know! We want to talk to as many moms across America as we can.