Ep. 123 | 2 Bears, 1 Cave w/ Tom Segura & Bert Kreischer
Become a paid channel member of YMH to experience an AD-FREE version of the show here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYIgiXwJck_Pb5Nj-wIrsqg/join
- Go to https://Saatva.com/theshit to get $200 off ANY mattress of your choice.
- Go to https://BetterHelp.com/BEARS to get 10% off your first month of online therapy.
- Go to https://ShipStation.com/cave to get a 60-day free trial.
- Go to https://HelloFresh.com/cave16 and use code cave16 for up to 16 free meals AND 3 free gifts!
- Head to https://policygenius.com/CAVE to get your free home insurance quotes and see how much you could save.
- Go to https://BUYRAYCON.com/bears to save 15% on Raycons.
This week on 2 Bears, 1 Cave, Tom Segura and Bert Kreischer discuss what they think Bert's daughter's college experience will be like due to Bert's "party guy" persona, their tastes in fashion and art, and Bert's process of perfecting his stand-up routine. Bert shares a joke he wrote about Joe Rogan and Neil Young, and The Bears discuss their nicknames and brainstorm which rappers have the best nicknames. They wrap up by looking at videos of paragliding and ziplining accidents.