Ep. 121 Sudafed Chronicles Part 1 | Where My Moms At?
- Go to https://Apostrophe.com/WMMA and use our code WMMA at sign up to get your first visit for only $5
- To get an additional pair of gloves for free all November, go to https://JoinFightCamp.com/MOMS
- Get the best, highest-quality sheepskin slippers on the market at https://OVERLAND.com/WMMA
- Go to https://WMMA.MYFITNESSPAL.com and use code WMMA to get a one-month premium membership for FREE
- Go to https://Ring.com/WMMA to get a great deal on a Ring Alarm security kit today
- Dipsea is offering an extended 30 day free trial when you go to https://DipseaStories.com/WMMA
WHERE MY MOMS AT!? It's the show by the Moms for the Moms. Hosted by everybody's favorite "cool mom" Christina P! Not only the most REAL show for moms, but the most interactive. An open place to admit no one really knows what they're doing.
This week’s episode of Where My Moms At? is brought to you by prescription-strength Sudafed! After taking last week off to recover from a cold, Christina P is back with the Booth Boys on the day of her anniversary with Todd. She breaks down how she crushed Halloween this year as Cruella, including full-size candy bars! Christina shares her experience of trunk-or-treating for the first time, and how she's going to completely destroy next years competition. Christina shares some sage advice about letting your kids eating candy, store-bought dental guards, how to remove ice from an ice tray the right way, and growing up and learning to J your D. We break down November’s Instagram post from our very own Chris Larson and dive into a TikTok about Gender Creative Parenting. What gender did your baby chose to be today? Also, Christina answers all your questions on how to get your kids to bed on time, how to get them to sleep in their own beds, and when is the right time to make daddy a Hall Monitor. This Sudafed got us so keyed up, we're just going long and breaking this recording into 2 episodes... see you next week for Part 2! Not like a regular mom!
Christina P. wants to hear from you since she is seriously lacking in cool mom friends. If you want to share a "Pazsitzky Effect" or "Mom Hack" please call into our voicemail (213)375-5184 and let Christina know! We want to talk to as many moms across America as we can.