Ep. 117 Cool Dad Moves | Where My Moms At?
- Get $200 off your order at https://saatva.com/theshit.
- Save $15 off your first visit with an Apostrophe provider at https://Apostrophe.com/WMMA when you use our code: WMMA.
- Get almost any one item for 50% off, and get 10 tantalizing FREE gifts when you use offer code WMMA at checkout at https://AdamAndEve.com.
- Get the best, highest-quality sheepskin slippers on the market at
- Go to https://WMMA.MYFITNESSPAL.com and use code WMMA to get a one-month premium membership for FREE!
- Visit https://pendulumlife.com and use promo code WMMA for 20% off your first bottle of membership.
WHERE MY MOMS AT!? It's the show by the Moms for the Moms. Hosted by everybody's favorite "cool mom" Christina P! Not only the most REAL show for moms, but the most interactive. An open place to admit no one really knows what they're doing.
This week's WMMA is out of YMH's new temp studio in YMH staffer Enny's house. Christina discusses joining a book club, Jada and Will Smith's non-monogamous relationship, white people smell, and having Thanksgiving food year-round. Christina also debates whether or not to reach out to her estranged father who she hasn't spoken to in many years. She wraps up by responding to some listener-submitted "Pazsitzky Effects."
Christina P. wants to hear from you since she is seriously lacking in cool mom friends. If you want to share a "Pazsitzky Effect" or "Mom Hack" please call into our voicemail (213)375-5184 and let Christina know! We want to talk to as many moms across America as we can.