Ep. 114 Love Yourself | Where My Moms At?
- Go https://magicspoon.com/WMMA and use promo code WMMA at checkout to save $5 off your order
- Get 20% off your first order by visiting https://www.foriawellness.com/wmma OR use code WMMA at checkout.
- Go to https://oliveandjune.com/WMMA and use code WMMA to get 20% off your first Mani System
- Go to https://BABBEL.com and use promo code WMMA for an extra 3 months free.
- Go to https://Brooklinen.com and use promo code WMMA to get $20 off, with a minimum purchase of $100.
- If you support companies that believe in doing good, try Vital Farms at https://vitalfarms.com.
- Get 25% off when you go to https://LIQUIDIV.COM and use code WMMA at checkout.
- Go to https://Ring.com/WMMA for a special offer on a Ring Alarm Security kit today.
WHERE MY MOMS AT!? It's the show by the Moms for the Moms. Hosted by everybody's favorite "cool mom" Christina P! Not only the most REAL show for moms, but the most interactive. An open place to admit no one really knows what they're doing.
On this week's WMMA, Christina talks about her husband Tom Segura acting like a "dad" when they're in the car, it/its pronouns that are now being used, past androgynous celebrities, Louise Hay's mirror work, Christina's love of Austin, Texas, and more! She responds to listener voicemails and emails about Amazon wish lists, getting kids to do chores, the plus-sized Bon Apetit article, and a couple who says they conceived their child after seeing Christina's show.
Christina P. wants to hear from you since she is seriously lacking in cool mom friends. If you want to share a "Pazsitzky Effect" or "Mom Hack" please call into our voicemail (213) 375-5184 and let Christina know! We want to talk to as many moms across America as we can.