Ep. 112 | 2 Bears, 1 Cave w/ Tom Segura & Bert Kreischer
Become a paid channel member of YMH to experience an AD-FREE version of the show here : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYIgiXwJck_Pb5Nj-wIrsqg/join
- Go to https://dealdash.com and when you register, enter the promo code BEARS for a special offer!
- Go to https://Squarespace.com for a free trial and when you’re ready to launch, use the offer code BEARS to save 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain
- Get 10% off your first month of online therapy at https://BetterHelp.com/BEARS.
- Go to https://WHOOP.com and use code “CAVE” at checkout to save yourself 15% off today.
-Binge the entire first season of MacGruber now, only on Peacock. Go to https://PeacockTV.com to sign up.
- Download the DraftKings Sportsbook app now, use promo code BEARS, bet JUST FIVE DOLLARS on any NBA team, and win ONE HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLARS IN FREE BETS if they’re victorious.
Time to hang out in the cave with the 2 bears: Tom Segura and Bert Kreischer! Bert starts this episode with deciding he's going to drink today, and figured it's not fair only uppity non-woke women get to be called Karen... he wants to figure out names for the rest of the spectrum of dumb people. Are you a Liam? We watch the classic viral video of the girl getting hit in the head with a shovel and see what the ladies are up to today. Bert shares a story of when he got a bad concussion in college and we try to figure out how much it's affected him in the present. The bears take a look at some personalized content from ASMR Maddy and go down a whole ASMR rabbit hole. We hear about Bert's experience watching UFC 268 at Madison Square Garden with Justin Gaethje and Rose Namajunas, which leads us to look into the best looking fighters and watch the Joe Schilling altercation at the bar.