Ep. 111 Concealing Chaos w/Kati Morton | Where My Moms At?
- Go to https://saatva.com/theshit to get $200 off your next order
- Go to https://AdamandEve.com and use code WMMA at checkout for almost any one item for 50% off and 10 tantalizing FREE gifts!
- Go to https://Cuyana.com/WMMA and receive 10% off your first order over $150 plus free shipping.
- Go to https://FahertyBrand.com and enter code WMMA at checkout to snag 20% off ALL your summer gear!
- Go to https://Brooklinen.com and use promo code WMMA and shop the Labor Day Savings Event this coming weekend!
- Go to https://Talkspace.com and get $100 off your first month with the promo code WMMA.
- Go to https://Ring.com/WMMA for a special offer on a Ring Alarm Security kit today.
WHERE MY MOMS AT!? It's the show by the Moms for the Moms. Hosted by everybody's favorite "cool mom" Christina P! Not only the most REAL show for moms, but the most interactive. An open place to admit no one really knows what they're doing.
Christina P is joined by author, YouTuber, and licensed marriage family therapist Kati Morton in this episode of WMMA. They discuss living in Austin, Texas, where they both recently moved, how trauma is defined, the ideas behind the book "The Body Keeps A Score," ways to comfort yourself, how to understand PTSD, healthy relationship development, why Christina was traumatized by leafblowers growing up, the hard work that comes with being in therapy, and why "boring is better" when it comes to dating.
Christina P. wants to hear from you since she is seriously lacking in cool mom friends. If you want to share a "Pazsitzky Effect" or "Mom Hack" please call into our voicemail (213)375-5184 and let Christina know! We want to talk to as many moms across America as we can.