Ep. 110 That is FOUL | Where My Moms At?
- Go to https://Apostrophe.com/WMMA and use code WMMA at sign up to get $15 off your dermatology visit!
- Get 25% off when you go to https://LIQUIDIV.COM and use code WMMA at checkout.
- Go to https://glamnetic.com/WMMA and enter our promo code WMMA for 30% off your order.
- Go to https://AdamandEve.com and use code WMMA at checkout for almost any one item for 50% off and 10 tantalizing FREE gifts!
- Get 21% off, plus a free silicone ring at https://MANLYBANDS.com/wmma.
- Get $5 off your first order of Toodaloo. Just visit https://toodaloo.com/WMMA.
WHERE MY MOMS AT!? It's the show by the Moms for the Moms. Hosted by everybody's favorite "cool mom" Christina P! Not only the most REAL show for moms, but the most interactive. An open place to admit no one really knows what they're doing.
Christina starts off this episode of WMMA by discussing getting her oldest son, Ellis, a skateboard. She also talks riding her new Sea-Doo, running into an also-injured Conor McGregor, her experience being platinum blonde, fat models, and what makes the Booth Boys angry. She responds to listener emails and voicemails about robotic mops, cleaning hands with Clorox wipes, baby weight, dads sleeping through babies crying, kids in Japan, and ways to lessen the grossness of eating scrum.
Christina P. wants to hear from you since she is seriously lacking in cool mom friends. If you want to share a "Pazsitzky Effect" or "Mom Hack" please call into our voicemail (213)375-5184 and let Christina know! We want to talk to as many moms across America as we can.