Ep. 110 | 2 Bears, 1 Cave w/ Tom Segura & Bert Kreischer
Become a paid channel member of YMH to experience an AD-FREE version of the show here : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYIgiXwJck_Pb5Nj-wIrsqg/join
- Go to https://LIQUIDIV.COM and use code BEARS at checkout and get 25% off ANYTHING you order.
- Go to https://Saatva.com/theshit to get $200 off your mattress!
- Head on over to https://Stance.com and enjoy the color and comfort of a life less ordinary… with Stance.- Go to https://HELLOTUSHY.com/BEARS to get TEN PERCENT OFF PLUS FREE SHIPPING.
- Go to https://BUYRAYCON.com/bears and use code HOLIDAY today to get 15% off your entire Raycon order!
- Go to https://vuori.com/BEARS and receive 20% off your first purchase, free shipping on any U.S. orders over $75, and free returns.
- Go to https://WHOOP.com and enter code CAVE at checkout to save 15%.
- Visit https://betterhelp.com/BEARS and get 10% off your first month of online therapy.
- Go to https://TommyJohn.com/BEARS to get TWENTY PERCENT OFF your FIRST ORDER right now!
It's another week of 2 Bears, 1 Cave with Tom Segura and Bert Kreischer out of G-Bay studios! The bears start off with talking about what prison would be like and trade some Al Capone stories from Alcatraz. Bert then reveals how he'd make love with his night terrors when he was younger and Tom shows Bert some neat things on his Instagram. Bert continues to struggle with his recent coming out as fat and is debating if shaving his entire body would be a good motivation for weight loss. Bert runs a couple of scenarios involving having sex with people that are not their wives. Tom tells Bert about a recent show on a Saturday late show in Charlottesville that devolved into pandemonium and hanging out with Chris Long. Bert tries to figure out the guest list to his secret celebrity football dinner then tries to guess the colors of their eyes. They talk about the comedians they bring on the road and start discussing possible gimmicks that would work well for comics. Then, they circle back to the fat shaming argument and who is the actual delusional one and they face time with Pat McAfee.