Ep. 108 | 2 Bears, 1 Cave w/ Tom Segura & Bert Kreischer
CHICAGO! Come see Tom live on his birthday, April 16! Presale starts this Wednesday at 10am local time. Get tickets at https://www.ticketmaster.com/event/04005AE7FAE32A7B and use code EVERYWHERE
- Go to https://EstablishedTitles.com/BEARS to become a Lord today and get 10% off.
- Go to https://WHOOP.com and use code “CAVE” at checkout to save yourself 15% off today.
- Go to https://Vuori.com/bears to get 20% off your first purchase and enjoy free shipping on any U.S. orders over $75
- Go to https://HelloTushy.com/BEARS to get 10% off your order and FREE shipping.
- Be the big winner this holiday season with a gift from MVMT. Go to https://MVMT.COM/CAVE! Join the MOVEMENT!
- Get 50% off your new home security system by visiting https://SimpliSafe.com/bears.
- Go to https://SkylightFrame.com and enter code BEARS to get $10 off your purchase.
- Get 20% Off + Free Shipping at https://Manscaped.com/BEARS
2 Bears, 1 Cave with Tom Segura and Bert Kreischer is back for another episode out of G-bay studios! Tom starts with how he grew up thinking he wanted to become a doctor, but realized he needed a higher GPA than the second lowest. The bears get into the trade off between working hard and enjoying nice things and if it's ultimately worth it. Bert then describes the BEST pep talk he ever got before going to an audition, which leads the bears to trade nightmare Hollywood stories. Bert then actively drinks water for a bit trying to reach a gallon for the day and how drinking out of water bottles makes his stomach hurt. Then the bears trade gambling stories about blackjack roulette, and craps, which then leads the bears to share confrontation stories with security.