Ep. 103 A Chola Named Lix w/ Khalyla Kuhn | Where My Moms At?
- Go to https://ShadyRays.com and use Code: MOMS for 50% off 2 or more pairs - Buy One, Get One Free.
- Go to https://AdamAndEve.com and enter code WMMA for 50% off one item and 10 free gifts!
- Get $15 off your first visit with a board-certified dermatologist at https://Apostrophe.com/WMMA and use our code WMMA.
- Go to https://HarperWilde.com/WMMA today so you can get 20% off your first purchase
- Visit https://HookedOnPhonics.com/WMMA, and receive your first month for just $1
- Go to https://MunkPack.com enter the code WMMA at checkout to save 20% your purchase
- Go to https://Cuyana.com/WMMA and receive 10% off your first order over $150 plus free shipping..
- Visit https://GoHenry.com and get one free month with promo code WMMA.
WHERE MY MOMS AT!? It's the show by the Moms for the Moms. Hosted by everybody's favorite "cool mom" Christina P! Not only the most REAL show for moms, but the most interactive. An open place to admit no one really knows what they're doing.
Today's exciting new guest is the one and only Khalyla Kuhn. Christina and Khalyla bond over their immigrant upbringings and toxic parents, reflect on the challenges she faces maintaining Bobby Lee, and they get into Khalyla's past chola lifestyle (shoutout to Puppet and Lix!) You don't want to miss it!
Christina P. wants to hear from you since she is seriously lacking in cool mom friends. If you want to share a "Pazsitzky Effect" or "Mom Hack" please call into our voicemail (213)375-5184 and let Christina know! We want to talk to as many moms across America as we can.