Ep. 103 | 2 Bears, 1 Cave w/ Tom Segura & Bert Kreischer
Become a paid channel member of YMH to experience an AD-FREE version of the show here : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYIgiXwJck_Pb5Nj-wIrsqg/join
- Head to https://PolicyGenius.com/CAVE to get started right now. Policygenius. When it comes to insurance, it’s nice to get it right.
- Go to https://saatva.com/theshit for $200 off your order
- Visit https://mudwtr.com/bears to support the show and use BEARS at check out for $5 off
- Go to https://birddogs.com enter promo code “BEARS” and they’ll throw in a free Birddogs Whistle Tip Football.
- Go check out https://AdamAndEve.com today, select one item and get 50% off including FREE shipping when you enter offer code BEARS.
Tom Segura and Bert Kreischer are back in the G-Bay studios out of Austin! They talk about the new James Bond movie "Tomorrow Never Dies," and how Bert's biggest problem with movies is wanting to do his own stunts. Bert also reveals his love for Jessica Chastain for the national treasure she is. They go over small baller moves and ask for some fan submissions. Bert then reveals he JUST found out he has long balls. How long? Absurdly long. The bears discuss how they met their wives, and then describe the hardcore love scenes they want to shoot in the movie they're filming together.