Ep. 106 Share Your Truth | Where My Moms At?SPONSORS:
- Go to https://saatva.com/theshit to get $200 off your next order
- Go to https://ShadyRays.com and use Code: MOMS for 50% off 2 or more pairs - Buy One, Get One Free.
- Go to https://AdamAndEve.com and enter code WMMA for 50% off one item and 10 free gifts!
- Get $15 off your first visit with a board-certified dermatologist at https://Apostrophe.com/WMMA and use our code WMMA.
- Go to https://SkylightFrame.com and enter code CHRISTINA to get $10 off your purchase
- Go to https://HarperWilde.com/WMMA today so you can get 20% off your first purchase
- For a limited time get 15% off your pair of Ultimate Ears FITS True Wireless Earbuds at https://ue.com/fits when you use promo code WMMA at checkout.
- Go to https://Cuyana.com/WMMA and receive 10% off your first order over $150 plus free shipping.
- Visit https://GoHenry.com and get one free month with promo code WMMA.
WHERE MY MOMS AT!? It's the show by the Moms for the Moms. Hosted by everybody's favorite "cool mom" Christina P! Not only the most REAL show for moms, but the most interactive. An open place to admit no one really knows what they're doing.
Today on Where My Mom's At?, Christina gives us an update on her ankle injury as well as her eye surgery procedure. Then, Chris talks about posting on Instagram for the first time as Christina and Zollo encourage more from Chris on social media. Next, Christina talks about Hilary Duff's latest pregnancy pictures, Jada Pinkett Smith's new hijab and Michael Jackson's daughter, Paris. After that, Christina and the booth boys talk about astrology, Brittney Spears' conservatorship and vision boards. Last, Christina responds to voicemails and emails regarding peeing the bed, flossing teeth and clothes hangers.
Christina P. wants to hear from you since she is seriously lacking in cool mom friends. If you want to share a "Pazsitzky Effect" or "Mom Hack" please call into our voicemail (213)375-5184 and let Christina know! We want to talk to as many moms across America as we can.