Ep. 115 Talk Less | Where My Moms At?SPONSORS:
- Go to https://saatva.com/theshit to get $200 off your next order
- Go to https://AdamandEve.com and use code WMMA at checkout for almost any one item for 50% off and 10 tantalizing FREE gifts!
- Save $15 off your first visit with a board-certified dermatologist at https://Apostrophe.com/WMMA when you use our code: WMMA.
- Download the Caviar App and use offer code WMMA for $10 off an order of $20 or more.
- Go to https://Talkspace.com and get $100 off your first month with the promo code WMMA.
- Go to https://Ring.com/WMMA for a special offer on a Ring Alarm Security kit today.
- If you support companies that believe in doing good, try Vital Farms at https://vitalfarms.com.
- Get free shipping on your first order from https://Nuts.com when you text MOMS to 64-000
WHERE MY MOMS AT!? It's the show by the Moms for the Moms. Hosted by everybody's favorite "cool mom" Christina P! Not only the most REAL show for moms, but the most interactive. An open place to admit no one really knows what they're doing.
Christina and the Booth Boys discuss Jewish holidays, sending nudes, why Hobby Lobby doesn't sell Halloween decorations, "Sex and the City," "Cobra Kai" actor Tanner Buchanan, teen movies, and roller skating. They also pose the question: Would you rather date someone who is super Christian or super woke? CP responds to listener emails about kids who grew up in bars, Lisa Bonet and her family, parenting becoming enjoyable, and nicknames for body parts. She also responds to Pazsitzky Effects, and shares a recent one she had.
Christina P. wants to hear from you since she is seriously lacking in cool mom friends. If you want to share a "Pazsitzky Effect" or "Mom Hack" please call into our voicemail (213)375-5184 and let Christina know! We want to talk to as many moms across America as we can.