Ep. 123 The Return Of Chris | Where My Moms At?SPONSORS:
- Go to https://solostove.com and get $10 off with promo code WMMA. Plus, a lifetime warranty and FREE 30-day returns!
- Get $200 off when you go to https://saatva.com/theshit.
- Save fifteen dollars off your first visit at https://Apostrophe.com/WMMA when you use our code: WMMA.
- Go to https://SkylightFrame.com and enter code WHERE to get $10 off your purchase.
- Go to https://MANLYBANDS.com/wmma or use promo code wmma to get 25% off now through Cyber Monday!
- Go to https://Ring.com/WMMA to get a great deal on a Ring Alarm security kit today!
- Go to https://THEPILLCLUB.COM/WMMA to get your first birth control care package and donate to help more women in need of affordable birth control.
- Use code WMMA at https://pendulumlife.com to get 20% off all products!
- Go to https://PeacockTV.com to sign up and stream your reality favorites today!
WHERE MY MOMS AT!? It's the show by the Moms for the Moms. Hosted by everybody's favorite "cool mom" Christina P! Not only the most REAL show for moms, but the most interactive. An open place to admit no one really knows what they're doing.
On this week of Where My Moms At, we celebrate reaching 100k subscribers and get into Christina's rewatching of Sex And The City and the beef between Sarah Jessica Parker and Kim Cattrall. Nadav shares he's been watching the Wu Tank Clan show on Hulu and rewatching some old Nardwuar interviews. Christina shares how her youngest is changing his name every week, which is training her to be better with the whole pronoun thing. Christina and the #BoothBoys then talk about getting into fights at school along with the do's and don'ts of fight etiquette. We then welcome Sweet Chris Larson to the city of Austin! We learn about his track record and Christina pitches Chris on a sex-filled vacation... will he say yes? We do some follow-ups on AJ Soprano, gender neutral toys, and ice trays.
Christina P. wants to hear from you since she is seriously lacking in cool mom friends. If you want to share a "Pazsitzky Effect" or "Mom Hack" please call into our voicemail (213)375-5184 and let Christina know! We want to talk to as many moms across America as we can.